countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 28, 2013
I bought this for my 15" MBP retina and it doesn't fit well. It just stays on top of keys with lots of gap in between. I would have returned it but the shipping cost is not worth the refund.
on December 19, 2013
Poor quality, doesn't fit right, difficult to type with on because the material makes your fingers stick to it instead of slide so it takes twice the amount of effort to type. It's cool that it lets the keyboard protector shine through, and it looks great, it's just not practical and too difficult to use.
on September 30, 2014
Bought one that fits reasonably well on my MacBook Pro Retina. Ordered 2 more for my MacBook Air and my wife's MacBook Pro. The second batch don't fit at all - on any machine - and appear to be thicker than the first one I got. Not sure if it is just poor quality control or if I was shipped a different product. Second batch is in the garbage. Not worth the return postage.
on August 26, 2014
This is exactly what it says it is...it arrived on time and the transaction was smooth. I just don't like the product. For me, it feels thick and you lose the feel of the keyboard. You have to press harder on the keys and I was making typos etc. I stopped using it after a week.
on July 12, 2013
I would not recommend this product for any person with a MacBook. The cover does not fit the keys and it slides all over the keyboard.

Pro's - It is transparent so the backlit keyboard is still easily viewable.
on January 22, 2015
it just a crap bit of plastic that was delivered in the smallest envelope ever so was soo screwed up and unusable when it arrived.
Complete waste of time. do not waste your time and money
on January 12, 2016
This is honestly the worst purchase I've ever made. I ordered this November 2nd, 2015 and it just came in today on January 12th, 2016. I bought this because the price was right, but after waiting over 2 months to receive this I was already over it. Then, after opening my package (which was tiny, smaller than my phone) I saw this keyboard cover folded up into a tiny little square. I was very unimpressed at that point, only to be further disappointed when I actually put it on my laptop keyboard to reveal there was already a rip in it. Also, this doesn't fit properly, it barely sits on top of the keys because it was folded for so long and it is extremely foggy and gross looking. I don't ever write reviews but this was so terrible I wanted to make sure no one else wasted their money on this. Not even worth my money to return it either.
on October 29, 2012
Item arrived a few days later than estimated. The cover seems to be good quality. It fits perfectly over my Mac Air 13" (mid 2012). The distance between the keys & the cover is noticeable, I wish it was a little more fitted, but I've gotten used to it. The key backlight is very visible over the material (yay).

This is a great product for normal usage, but when you're typing up long essays or something, I suggest you take it off since it's more ergonomic (less pressure on your hand). Also, the thing about Mac Air is that the sound comes from the keyboard area, which gets covered up by this product (there's a pretty noticeable volume difference), but you probably can't avoid this at all with any keyboard cover.
on August 9, 2013
I looked at tons of reviews for many different keyboard covers for my 2013 Macbook Air 13". Finally, I decided to just buy one and be damned with the potential consequences (e.g., greasy marks on the screen from the keyboard cover, not fitting properly, not "feeling good" to the touch, difficulty typing, etc etc etc). I'm so happy with this product!!! It fits perfectly around the keys, feels good, keeps the dust out, doesn't make it harder to type, and doesnt leave any marks on the screen. Definitely work the 6$!!!!
on January 1, 2015
It wasn't very clear, so looking at my keyboard was foggy. And it caught everything it touched, so if it wasn't on my keyboard, it collected all the dust and dirt.