countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 25, 2015
I absolutely love this album. I've been listening to it digitally every Christmas since it came out, but this year I decided I should pull the trigger on the vinyl (since it was on sale). I got the red vinyl, which is fine - kinda neat that you don't know whether you got the red or the green until you open the package. The pressing itself is nice, heavy, and comes in a plastic-lined paper inner sleeve. No warps to be found, which is (sadly) rare for new vinyl these days, so I'm pretty happy about that.

All in all, a fantastic purchase for anyone with a turntable who enjoys Christmas music.
on February 26, 2015
WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. ENJOYED THE SINGER, THE PERFORMANCE, AND THE MUSIC SELECTION. MICHAEL BUBLE IS A WONDERFUL SINGER, BUT SOMETIMES HE GETS A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY WITH HIS PRESENTATIONS; HOWEVER, I TRULY ENJOYED THIS CD. I ENJOYED WATCHING THE DVD AS WELL
on February 5, 2014
Sometimes I think I was born too late.LOL I love listening to Michael Buble, the way he sings, it's well like back in the day with the rat pack. Crooning out all those Christmas Favorites, like the one you listened to when your parents would play on the High-Fi. I guarentee those memories of trying to wrap christmas gifts, decorating the tree, your own family celebratons will all come flooding back, when listening to this Christmas CD.
on January 18, 2015
Watch Michael's Christmas shows for the last 3 years and have enjoyed them. Decided to have this for my Christmas library, along with Rod Stewart and Johnny Reid's Christmas too and haven't been disappointed. Great listening and sing-a-long for all ages. Makes me wish Christmas could be every day but it has more significance at Christmas time, officially. Great buy and Amazon makes these things possible with their prompt deliveries.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 28, 2015
Buble' has given us an absolutely wonderful sound on this beautiful, rich, big-band style CD. This voice reminds me of the finely honed sounds of Crosby, Sinatra, or Martin. That's Bing, Blue Eyes, and Dean, not David, Jr., and Ricky, ha. This marvelous holiday album is enjoyed by all ages in our family, including our teenage granddaughters and my 91 year-old mother. Buble' has really reached all ages with this wonderful holiday season CD!
review image
on December 13, 2014
I just received Christmas in the Mail. I Love this CD. The Instrumental Background is awesome, the Songs are Perfect, I Love the Duets. Michael is from today but his voice is from Years Gone By I Love that about Michael... There is nothing like the Original CD, this is my opinion anyway. Happy Holidays Everyone...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 25, 2011
Reprise/ Warner presents "CHRISTMAS" (2011), featuring Michael Bublé, finally a singer under the age of 50 who actually listens to the lyrics he's singing and interprets them in a unique way --- Bublé has a rich, smooth, beautiful voice that gives these songs a new dimension --- And his diction...wow, there's a concept --- Listen to "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU" and "I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS" and you'll see what I mean, under stated arrangements with that special Bublé touch ~ the last track is "MIS DESEO/FELIZ NAVIDAD" (duet with Thalia), is a fun listen, as you can hear both of the singers enjoying the moment --- Just in time for the holidays a true gem for any Christmas collection.

'Christmas' (track listings/times)

Performance: 5 Stars
Mixing: 5 Stars
Overall: 5 Stars [Arrangements & Song Selection]

Special footnote: If you enjoyed this album, check out Let It Snow

Total Time: 50 mins on 15 Tracks ~ Reprise Records ~ (October 24, 2011)
on November 29, 2011
I loved the songs on Michael's Christmas album. He version of the song and it being with a live band recording really makes it feel like the classic Christmas songs that I am use to hearing from like the classic Christmas time movie that were made. Love the duets on the CD too especially getting to hear Shania Twain sign with Michael. A good mix of both artist on one song. If you are a Michael Buble fan and enjoy his music then you should get his Christmas CD. A Classic versions of singing Christmas songs in this so modern age of technology in the music industry.
on March 22, 2012
I really like Michael Buble and so does my girlfriend. I have all his cds and got her a couple for Christmas as well. He is a genuine guy and not hard to look at either. I am waiting for the next album now. Great artist!
on November 29, 2014
So disappointed in this vinyl. It is defective the record skips in the first songs on both sides you can see the defect in the record. This was a gift for tree trimming day. Not the record player all other records are just fine. How do I get a replacement that is not defective?