Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
My lab x sheds like it's his job and as much as I love ...
on December 9, 2014
My lab x sheds like it's his job and as much as I love vacuuming, I don't love it every day. I noticed this brush at the pet store but scoffed at it's high price tag ($50+). However, Amazon saved the day again and I found it here for much cheaper (Seriously pet owners, don't shop anywhere else. I've yet to find anything cheaper in pet stores).
- This brush takes enough fur out each use to make a clone of my lab. It's both shocking and rewarding (better the brush than the couch!).
- The release button makes for an easy removal of the hair. Especially when your dog sheds like mine and you need to remove hair after each stroke.
- Easy to hold, easy to use
- The two screws on top seem to constantly come loose on mine and I find myself having to tighten them after each use.
- It doesn't hold a ton of hair.
- My dog doesn't seem to like it (bear in mind this could be particular to my dog. I assume not every dog also likes eating dead squirrels and snacking on Tupperware).
Despite the cons, it's still my preferred brush and worth the money.