Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis tools

on October 31, 2017
very good
on September 28, 2013
Exactly what I wanted! Easy to use and takes great quality pictures. I haven't figured out all of the features yet, but I'm working on it.
on April 1, 2012
For the price, you can't really find fault with this camera. A great entry-level SLR that will allow you to shoot like a professional with practice. Worthwhile purchase, especially if bought while on sale.
on October 18, 2014
My former Canon was the XTi, excellent unit. Unfortunately I dropped it..... The new T3 is different, but very good. It has the slightly bigger sensor, making for very clear pics. It weighs a little less, shoots faster in multiple mode, comes with an image stabilized lens, has more adjustability when choosing image size and so on. I've only had it for a couple of weeks so far, but I'm extremely pleased with the camera. The other thing...it is half the price of the XTi...cannot complain about that. The only thing missing is the sensor cleaner, which I have not missed. And it clears files off the sensor in a second or two, unlike the XTi which would take ten times as long - or more - if you had many images in the camera. All in all a most excellent little unit.
on August 4, 2012
I have had the camera for 4 weeks. I bought it to record a family holiday. The photos I took were inside and outside buildings. I am a pure amateur to photography and judge the camera on the basis of the quality of shots taken. The camera was consistenty brilliant, coping with all conditions and producing high quality shots. The camera settings are not complicated and my young son (13) was able to operate it with ease. Having researched the camera on the internet I bought it from Amzaon for the best price.
on January 29, 2012
I am not a camera buff by any means. I find this camera easy to use, taking wonderful photos that amaze me. I plan on taking a camera course to utilize the camera to its full potential. I would recommend this camera to anyone including a novice like myself. I have no cons and only pros on the easy use. I am enjoying the camera.
on March 15, 2012
i bought two cameras, one was the canon eos rebel t3. it is amazing. i actually bought them for two workers here in mongolia. this particular camera has already made its rounds, taking worthy shots of events taken in the workplace. i will for sure order from amazon again. their delivery is quick and on the time given. thumbs up for amazon.ca
on May 19, 2014
I am a Nikon guy myself however i helped my friend buy on of these a couple of years ago. they are just fine. There is a saying in the photo world, "99% of all cameras are better than 100% of all photographers. Just because it's an old product in Canon's line doesn't make it any less useful.

I've heard so many people apologize for their photography or more accurately their gear when they don't know or won't admit that it's operator error that produces bad photographs not the camera. Very good camera, very cheap. It's a bargain at that price. Spend you hard earned money on lenses when the time comes...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 30, 2013
Was debating between a T3i and this T3. The T3 is excellent for an amateur photographer just learning to use a DSLR. I find it fast enough for my needs (occasional action shooting) but mostly use it to take pics of nature scenes and of stars (lots of time lapse photography). It would have been nice to have the higher resolution LCD panel from the T3i, but this is pretty much the only function I miss. I use the viewfinder to actually take the shot, so only miss it while reviewing photos. The non-swivel display isn't that big of a deal, and 12MP is more than enough unless you plan on having huge prints. If you plan on getting a really fast lens with a large aperture (f2 range) you may want to consider the T3i as it has a better focusing ability for these fast lenses. Overall, very pleased with the camera and would recommend.
on December 21, 2012
Pros:
- It's a DSLR - excellent picture quality hands down (day or NIGHT!)
- All auto option (if you are like me)
- Infinite number of manual settings (if you want to go pro...)
- Interchangeable lenses (looking forward trying macro and wide-angle some day...)
- Quick shots with viewfinder: flip the switch -> point -> shoot can be done under a second (love it!)
- Built-in flash is not as harsh as I expected and works well in most scenarios...
- The battery lasted through hundreds of shots before needing to recharge

Cons:
- It's definitely not a pocket or purse-size camera (size and weight are nontrivial...)
- Quick shots can only be achieved with the viewfinder (when aiming the camera via LCD it takes a long time to focus)
- Video quality is mediocre especially indoors and under low lighting (I guess it's just not meant for it)
- The lens in this set has no image stabilization (IS) (you'll need a tripod to get a decent shot with no-flash under low lighting)

Overall, any DSLR camera in this price range (379) is a steal... and this camera is by no means a low-end in either quality or features
I can defiantly appreciate all its pros and can easily mitigate all the cons... So its 5/5 for me and my needs!