countdown Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care boutiques-francophones Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star). See all 88 reviews
on July 16, 2017
fantastic... I loved this movie. and the shipping and delivery were fast and great protection!
on April 14, 2017
on April 5, 2017
Great film
on April 25, 2017
Perfect
on March 9, 2016
good!
on June 16, 2017
My daughter will love it! Met all my expectations and I am very happy with it. It meets my expectation. Just as described!! This product is very suitable for me, simple design and reasonable price, the product is very good. very good product, especially in such a low price to buy it, I am very happy. very useful and adaptable
on December 26, 2012
Très bon film!!! La qualité du bluray est incroyable. Transformers 3 est probablement le meilleur de la trilogie. De plus, le délais de livraison d'Amazon est exceptionnel. :) On ne peut qu'être satisfait.
on July 20, 2017
Good movie
on July 13, 2017
The item is really great. you won't be regret.
I received it on time and it is fantastic. Easy to work with. Came packaged nice. Highly recommend. Works great does exactly what it needs to do, and you cant beat the price.
on June 1, 2016
I have to admit I loved the Transformers as a kid and having these as big budget movies has been great. Michael Bay gets way too much flack from people for sure. people these days like to go into movies and find the mistakes or plot holes rather then just go in and enjoy movies for what the should be and that's entertainment. This is a summer fueled popcorn flick that's just good to sit back and enjoy and no matter what anyone says I think Michael bay's attention to his craft is almost bar none, Known as a taskmaster for a reason he makes a lot of good movies not all are good but most are and this was one of them.

So just sit back and enjoy the what's on screen great movie.