countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on November 7, 2016
I was shipped a fake. Not even a convincing one; L3 and R3 are extremely loud, there are huge dead zones on the left thumb stick, the plastic is flimsy and sharply cut and you can see through it so the LEDs inside can be seen from any angle instead of just through the little viewports for them, the color is wrong, and the RESET button is conspicuously missing; there's a hole for it, but no actual button. As if that wasn't proof enough, SCPTool actually announced that I'd plugged in a fake DS3 when I hooked it up to my PC as it apparently can tell the difference.

So I read some other reviews. Lots of other reviews from people who got fakes, all from sellers with different names. And then there are lots of reviews from people saying "Hmm, this color seems to be very cheap and flimsy compared to the other colors I've owned" -- Really, it's not that one color is more cheaply-made than another. What happened is that you got a fake. It looks like these sellers just pop up with a random name, ship out fakes until they're shut down, then re-open with a new name and scam more people. I imagine the guys who shipped me this fake will be shut down, but another seller is just going to pop up and do the same thing based on what I'm seeing in these other reviews.

At this point in the PS3's life span it won't be easy to find brand-new DS3 controllers. But I recommend against trying to buy them on Amazon, because it apparently has the same problem as eBay: sketchy sellers shipping out counterfeit items hoping to scam you out of your money.
on February 2, 2015
Don't get the red one. It felt good, however after 2 months the right analog stick failed, and the plastic around the red analog stick cracked. The indicators lights also flash through the plastic. I feel the plastic is poor quality. It was sold by Amazon, not marketplace, and does appear genuine. I've had a black DS3 last years, but I feel the red one is made from poor plastic.
on June 27, 2017
Just perfect! Can't believe a used controller can be this clean and new-looking! I previously bought 2 cheaper, $20 knock-off controllers: they are absolutely worthless compared to this! Joysticks and L2/R2 buttons' sensitivity are just brand-new, it's amazing! I will definitely buy at least one more of those in the very near future!
on June 20, 2017
There are only 2 problems with PS3 controllers
1. They are proned to stick issues unless you take good care of them (stick tends to lean in one direction automatically and/or sporadically)
2. They are still expensive! The PS4 has been out for years and these controllers are still almost full price!

That being said, this controller works great and I needed a new one so I am happy with the purchase.
on May 12, 2017
Bought it to use for PlayStation Now on Sony TV needed to buy cable to pair with became useless as PlayStation Now scraped for all devices except PC and PS4. Seams that it is Dualshock 4 only for PC or remap Xbox Controler.
on July 23, 2016
It looks like an authentic Sony controller, and plays the same (actually better than our old one). No complaint at all. Only had it for 1 week. I will update in few months.
on June 24, 2017
Grandson was very happy with this, Delivery was good and I would recommend it. Would buy again from this seller.
on January 4, 2017
Received defective controller, directional down button didn't work. Returned easily enough but had to pay $8.36 to return it. Not sure if I'm reimbursed for this inconvenience or not.
on October 24, 2014
Bought this as a second controller, and has worked flawlessly for two years. It's a bit late in the day to be buying PS3 controllers, but if you need one, you can never go wrong with official PS products.
on February 25, 2014
I ordered this on a Friday morning and was using it to kill bad guys Monday night. The product is as advertised. Open the package, charge it up and save the world. Cheaper than future shop and I didn't have to change out of my jogging pants to buy it.