Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 18, 2018
I received my version from PlayCanada and from what I can tell comparing it to the original controller this replaced, it's not a fake.

You should however be aware that the images and the name of the colour are very misleading. This controller is certainly not 'Deep Red'. The shade is rather a very bright and plastic like, looking kind of matte red. It's also nowhere near as glossy and high-quality looking as the image suggest.

Compared to the black controller I had before, the LEDs when charging can be clearly seen through the plastic from the top.
review image
on June 16, 2018
Works well enough.
on June 1, 2018
Everything is great.
on May 26, 2018
Buttons all work and it was delivered on time. But the dead zones on the joysticks are just awful. This makes me doubt if I actually received a real Sony Controller.
on May 10, 2018
$119.00 WTF ....sent it back
on May 9, 2018
Controllers clean new looking. BUT one of the controllers came with an extremley worn down playstation button barley functions. Had to to buy replacement pads online to make good on.
on May 3, 2018
super
on April 25, 2018
Recieved a defective one... Not impressed for how much I paid.
on April 20, 2018
Bought this and got it and was broken
on April 17, 2018
The buttons all work but when playing games the shoulder buttons randomly go off by themselves. I was playing DBFZ on PC and assists randomly fly in. Should maybe have tested for this before selling this broken product.