Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series
Format: DVD|Change

on December 15, 2017
This series was great! Matt Smith was definitely a great Doctor in my opinion and you can see various examples of that in this series. A must for any Whovian.
on August 21, 2017
great stuff...love this series..especially Karen Gillan
on July 28, 2017
Product as expected. Delivered quickly.
on January 21, 2017
This was a gift for my son who has been given all 9 series of this particular Doctor Who. I purchased them all from Amazon.ca. He has enjoyed every one of them.
on November 17, 2015
This is Matt's best season. I liked it.
on August 22, 2015
Doctor Who is a series that time after time shows us another "hint" and keeps us hooked
on July 14, 2015
Love the companion arc of this season...fantastic, will watch again and again!
on May 27, 2015
The skill of writing a series of time travelling that has lasted this long is immense, and amazing, the fact that storylines keep crossing as well is so intriguing.
on June 17, 2014
Matt Smith and companions do it again in this sixth series of new Who or series 32 of the show for people keeping track. In this series we get to know more of River Song; who she is ect. Some of the episodes or stories do have some slow spots but not enough to mess with the over all series arc. Example the clone episodes. Over all the series is a 5 star as there is not much to dislike. It is worthy of the show and must have for your Doctor Who Collection indeed. Must watch for Who Fans or anyone new to the show.
on February 24, 2014
What can I say except "it's Doctor Who" and I highly recommended it for any Whovian
Smith brings a fun, excited enthusiasm to the roll
If you've never watched Doctor Who, you should but I suggest you start with Season 1 with Christopher Eccleston and before you know it you'll be a Whovian too
Great price and fast shipping