countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Platform for Display: PC/Mac Disc|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 7, 2012
Being a long time Photoshop user at work when I retired I wanted to continue working on retouching and creating photographs but could not justify the cost. I thought I'd try Elements and I'm very glad I did. It's everything PS is except at a fraction the price.
on May 5, 2012
I've used PSE for a long time. Each edition has more features, and works more easily. Some say it's hard to learn, but I think anyone can begin it modestly, then learn more features as necessary.
on July 1, 2012
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (Win/Mac)
The absolute best software hands down for all of your photo editing projects.
This software works well for any self proclaimed photo afficionado or adventurous newbie who doesn't mind learning through trial and error like myself.
I am thoroughly enjoing my purchase and I'm learning the techniques a little at a time.Elements is worth the price and won't diappoint if you keep an open mind and are willing to be patient in the learning process.There is no manual included but there is a wealth of information available at the Adobe website and a very convenient "Help" section in the software itself.
Hopefully you will enjoy your purchase as much as I am!
on December 28, 2012
Photoshop Elements takes you one step further, giving you more artistic control of your images. User friendly with lots of help available. I bought this as I couldn't afford the full 'Photoshop' package, and I am very happy with it. For those new to the product, you can choose auto or follow the step by step instructions for a good basic edit. When you feel up to it, just pick something new and off you go. I have had mine for almost a year, and still have more to learn. (I go slowly and practice, practice, practice.)
on June 13, 2012
My husband ordered the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 program and manual....and so far has thoughly enjoyed learning new techniques. Of course it is more 'advanced' than what he has been used to, and I enjoy seeing 'his creations'!! Thanks
on May 19, 2012
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 is excellent for photo editing and organizing your photos. I am very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it.
on December 18, 2012
Why pay a fortune for Photoshop (unless you absolutely need it)
when you can have a lot of the same functions for a lot less cash?
on June 10, 2013
We do love using Elements and have every package since it started. Again price and delivery were the deciding factors.
The product is excellent and when you can save money and get it delivered to your door for less then our local box stores, it is a no brainer..
on May 9, 2012
I have used PS8 for sometime and i really like some kind of product of Adobe . That's great and convenient as well. Excellent
on January 3, 2012
Works well. Very nice software at a good price. Not noticing a lot of improvements over older versions, but still checking it out.