on October 10, 2013
Some reviews I read were concerned these products aren't dishwasher safe. This isn't a problem at all since they basically take a second to wipe clean in the sink, I'd rather save my dishwasher space for dishes that aren't so easy to clean. The heat is even and hot and I never use high heat to get the product hot, my stove is propane so this also saves gas. Use the recommended utensils and pre heat a bit before adding food, easy habits to get into. I love the color, the handles and glass lids and the... so... easy to clean surfaces!
on February 9, 2013
the Rachel ray cookware set is perfect for all needs and it beats cheaper sets by miles. Cooking is very easy with this set
on January 12, 2012
I ordered this on a Thursday - at my door when I got home on Friday - Amazing service by Amazon and saved over $ 60.00 on the Big Box Stores price.I am so pleased with this set - I am now going to order other Rachel Rays products.Non stick and easy clean. Highly recommend this !
on March 25, 2014
We purchased this set as we liked the glass lids and the turned lip on the pots. The set is thinner in construction than our older Analon set so we will have to really monitor the heat as the thinner material would be more prone to warping. Overall, though, the set does everything that we thought it would do: consistent heat distribution and easy clean up. The orange colour took a little while to adjust to.
on July 2, 2012
This set is amazing, I would highly recommend it. Thanks Racheal Ray for designing agreat set of pot and pans.
on January 7, 2014
love all of the pieces, very high quality cook wear for a very good price! I am very happy with this purchase and have no complaints so far
on January 8, 2014
This cookware is by far amazing. When I got married I got the expensive set and I prefer working with these
Amazing...10 out of 10
on November 25, 2014
Great set for the money. Good heats fast on medium and easy to keep clean
on November 11, 2014
Works good.
on October 6, 2014
This was purchased for a Christmas gift

See 1 answered question