Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 14, 2014
Jar leaks, It only really was a problem that it was dribble a tiny amount of something when it was blending something frozen like berries for a smoothie or it was running for a long time, that would usually be limited to a few teaspoons or so and it stayed generally under the shroud and was easily cleaned up. That was until recently, it's began leaking liquids at a much faster rate, I wish I had contacted them before my warranty ran out... but alas it was only a mild inconvenience to keep a paper towel for the first year or so I didn't bother so that's on me...make a jar that seems to be fatally flawed and ruining an otherwise fine product that can only be on whirlpool. Hobart ftw.
on March 6, 2017
Great blender that has metal components that haven't failed after three years of smoothies and more. The only issue I've had is occasional air pockets but that's most likely due to thicker ingredients.
on January 11, 2013
After juicing for several years, I decided to incorporate green smoothies into my routine. I was considering a much more expensive brand/model ("B" and "V" brands) but a friend urged me to try this first. I was skeptical, but am very happy with it so far. It will indeed make a smooth green smoothie even with tough greens like kale. If you want a blender for smoothies, purees, and ice crushing, I fully recommend this.
on August 31, 2013
To start off with don't expect it to be a Vitamix, because its not. This blender is a good product well built with all metal gears inside, but with a plastic outer (meaning the gear/spline that connect the blender blades to the motor is metal but it has plastic on the outside of it. I would not classify this as a commercial blender though. Nice option is the crush ice button which pulsates itself into quick bursts as to not wreck the gears, blades or motor. The jar is like a plastic it IS dishwasher safe and even dared to try it but it is easier just to wash by hand to eliminate any possibilities of cracks and splits. This blender is definitely a great buy for someone who wants to mix a few drinks for company or whatever and is perfect for in home use.
on July 2, 2013
To say I'm delighted with this blender would be an understatement.
OK, I admit that at first I wanted this blender because it matches my food processor, and it has very good ratings, however...
The first thing I noticed is that this is a seriously, solidly built machine with a smartly designed jar (it's sealed & dishwasher safe, and actually does fit in the dishwasher!) with a perfect-fitting lid.
I chose the Polycarbonate jar over the glass jar because my kitchen floor is tiled and it is also not as heavy as the glass jar.
Although it is kinda loud at the higher speeds, it won't be on long since it seems to have power to spare. I crushed 1/2 jar of ice cubes to almost ice cream texture in about 1.5 minutes, and it made the most luxurious & velvety vichysoisse ever!
on November 10, 2015
Totally believe in kitchenaid products.. Purchased this for my son and daughter in law last Christmas and they love it.
on October 24, 2012
Using for a month now and would characterize as a good value. Solid quality, nice features, low price, especially with frequent rebates. Amazon.ca jacks up the price though when rebate available. Shady practice. U.S. site doesn't play these games.
on April 10, 2013
Doesn't quite have the power I expected. The description had it as a combination food processor/blender, which sounded good as I like the flexibility to use the same machine to make smoothies or nut butter/hummus. I was disappointed on its abilities as a food processor. Works well as a blender, but there are still sometimes chunks left, even after blending on med-hi for a good minute or so. Easy to clean, which is a definite plus.
on July 19, 2012
So far so good. Powerful motor and does smoothies no problem.

My only complaint is that it splatters on the lid when you first start it. Wishes it kept the lid clean for easier cleaning.

Usually found $200 in store but got it almost half off from Amazon so definitely a great perk. Looks durable from a week of using it for all smoothies.
on January 1, 2018