Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on February 11, 2018
I liked it so much i bought two. I've had them for 5 years, still work great.
on December 26, 2016
great knife, light weight.
on April 28, 2016
Used this at a ski resort for a few seasons, after a while it did start to rust.
Very handy, I lost my original and picked up another which I haven't had any problems with.
on August 31, 2015
As advertised and on time what more can you ask for. Thanks
on July 29, 2015
I have used and abused the Skeletool for the past couple of years and can definitely recommend it to anyone seriously considering a Leatherman. I had to have the blade replaced after a friend used it for prying. Leatherman's customer service was superb and offered to repair the unit free of charge. My only complaint is that the pliers don't utilize a spring.
on June 18, 2015
My favorite multi tool. It's sleek, portable and easy to use. For once I don't have to be scared of the knife closing on me and biting my hand!
on April 6, 2015
awesome use it where ever i go
on April 2, 2015
Well made.
on October 2, 2014
Great tool. Haven't had problems with it.
on June 14, 2014
Knife came sharp, pliers/wire cutters work well. the screwdriver part came with 3 bits. it was a bit smaller than i thought it would be, but that's fine. Its pretty comfortable in the hand when using it as a knife or pliers. the bottle opener and the carabiner work fine. I'm probably gonna use this thing all the time.