boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 22, 2017
Total Crap!
on August 19, 2017
thanks
on August 17, 2015
As advertised
on March 28, 2017
Great Phone! Excellent customer service!
on September 9, 2015
Sold this to me for $189.99 knowing wifi doesn't work, knowing that now I wouldn't buy it for $50, edges chipped and looks like been dropped in dirt. Screen covered in small scratches. French scammers
on June 12, 2015
Compared to the iPhone 6 and all the new phones this phone is almost at the end of the line, but overall i still love it. I still has the highest operating system available to apple(as of june 2015) IOS 8.3.,which basically means you can get ANY app that are out...which is the main reason to get an iPhone for the apps... If you looking at buying a cheap but still very functional iphone this is the one i would recommend. If you need the top of the line or fastest phone out there. I would not recommend this. Some people don't like the small 3.5 inch screen, but personally i wouldn't want much bigger at all prefect size for 1 handed texting... I am a tech guy and i still don't have any reason to upgrade as of yet, sure its a bit slow, but i cant wait the extra few seconds to open the browser to save 700$ on a new phone. To be honest the new iPhone 6 are too large for me anyways. I like small phones not a phablet, 1 handed texting is the best on this phone...to be honest i wish apple would make a small 3.5 inch iphone 7 or 8 but i dunno if thats ever gonna happen...
on May 14, 2017
The iPhone 4s is a great little phone that makes it easy to fit into any pocket size. Although the phone is a little out dated I don't find that it has any issues. It works great for anyone that wants a phone right away and makes it accessible to everyone with the price range that it's at. My only complaint would be the front facing camera is a little fuzzy and would not be good. But the rear camera shoots 1080p and is great for videoing.
-Karver
on February 24, 2014
when I received this Iphone it didn't work as I sold my other phone on receiving this one I needed it fix now took it to bell service centre Sault ste marie Ont and they replaced the home button it now works ok but had to replace battery which I purchased from you .... Works like new now Except I'M out an additional 90.00
on January 6, 2016
Lies in ad, phone worn out and broken. Did not pick up wifi and EXTREAMLY glitchy out of box.
on August 7, 2014