countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports tools

on January 9, 2014
Just received mine and am returning it to amazon. Clearly a counterfeit item - numerous spelling errors on box and item was loose inside the box as well. I've owned Otterbox cases in the past - this one is a fake.
on January 5, 2014
very secure cover but I don't recommend the white buttons as they become dirty
and are difficult to clean

Get it without white and you will be pleased - Good price and fast delivery

Thanks!
on November 4, 2016
I am sooooo happy to be able to find an otterbox case for my iPhone 4! I was a little worried because cases are no longer sold for iPhone 4s on the official otterbox website. Love the case. The white rubber part is starting to get greyish and dirty but that doesn't bother me. I am just happy to have a case :)
on September 26, 2016
The only negative comment that I have regarding this case is the fact that the white trim around the front of it gets dirty very fast. If you wear make-up (just light foundation and blush) and talk on your cell, you will need to clean it daily! Other than that, it is very sturdy and will protect your cell phone.
on June 4, 2016
screen protector was full of bubbles after carefully following instructions for application. It didnt stay on for more than a wk. Case is good but now I need to purchase another screen protector. Disappointed.
on October 17, 2015
I am satisfied with my Otterbox, the product was as stated and it was delivered in a timely manner. I do not like the protective screen that was included. I find it hazy and too thick. I will probably remove it.
on May 29, 2014
Got this case for my wife's iPhone 4. The second otter box commuter for this phone. Was disappointed that hard case at bottom of phone broke on my original otter box after a year of use. Considered another case this time but was worth getting another at the price amazon was selling for. Hope this one holds up better.
on April 10, 2013
got it for my girl friend and it was nice for the first week or so then the white part was brown... and its hard to clean. protected the phone fine... she opted for a defender a couple months later.
on May 16, 2014
I like the outterbox but the white is turning a brownish dirty color!! I may have to get a different color next time.. Maybe the green one.
on May 16, 2014
The white part on the box stains and won't come clean...to bad, because it always looks dirty and I have only had it for 2 weeks