Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 9, 2014
Just received mine and am returning it to amazon. Clearly a counterfeit item - numerous spelling errors on box and item was loose inside the box as well. I've owned Otterbox cases in the past - this one is a fake.
6 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2015
I am satisfied with my Otterbox, the product was as stated and it was delivered in a timely manner. I do not like the protective screen that was included. I find it hazy and too thick. I will probably remove it.
on November 4, 2016
I am sooooo happy to be able to find an otterbox case for my iPhone 4! I was a little worried because cases are no longer sold for iPhone 4s on the official otterbox website. Love the case. The white rubber part is starting to get greyish and dirty but that doesn't bother me. I am just happy to have a case :)
on June 1, 2017
Cracked in a very short time. I guess I should be thankful that it didn't break the phone.
on September 26, 2016
The only negative comment that I have regarding this case is the fact that the white trim around the front of it gets dirty very fast. If you wear make-up (just light foundation and blush) and talk on your cell, you will need to clean it daily! Other than that, it is very sturdy and will protect your cell phone.
on October 26, 2016
For my wife's phone - she loves it, and it's worked wonderfully since.
Phone has been dropped a few times, and it's held up.
on July 29, 2016
Seems to provide great coverage. Mos people hate how it looks and it has got a little grimy, but the phone is very safe in this.
on May 29, 2014
Got this case for my wife's iPhone 4. The second otter box commuter for this phone. Was disappointed that hard case at bottom of phone broke on my original otter box after a year of use. Considered another case this time but was worth getting another at the price amazon was selling for. Hope this one holds up better.
on February 11, 2016
This is the third otterbox I've gotten for my daughter's iphone 4.
They seem to last about a year in her hands. Sadly it is now discontinued by otterbox.
on January 5, 2014
very secure cover but I don't recommend the white buttons as they become dirty
and are difficult to clean

Get it without white and you will be pleased - Good price and fast delivery

Thanks!