Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 9, 2013
I have a replacement unit, because the first device would not work properly. There was no debate or hassle, Ooma replaced the unit without any argument, and the second unit works right up to expectations. The prospect of no phone bill, extended long distance calls if I desire, and being able to avoid the hassles of changing phone number, are all real treats. Based on my last phone bill this device will be paid for in a little over 1 month! At this time i am very pleased, and anticipate being very pleased long term if the service remains as good as it appears at the present time.
There was a slight disruption in phone service while my number was being ported over to my Ooma device. The number was ported from my original service, and they cut off my service before my replacement device arrived, in spite of being asked not to disconnect until I requested it. This resulted in a couple of days without service that was in no way attributable to Ooma, other than a slight delay in sending my replacement unit. I am very pleased, and wonder why I waited so long to make the leap! Thanks
on May 12, 2014
Delivered fast. Easy to setup and they handled the phone number cut over without issue.

A majority of the time the sound quality is better than the land line was. The odd time the connection isn't the best at the house end but it doesn't seem to effect the other end. I guess the quality is as good as the internet connection.

We decided to go with the premium service because we cut our number over. There is an amazing amount of features.

The the money we are going to save I kick myself for not buying this years ago.
on September 3, 2012
I love the whole idea behind Ooma, and the system work's great. The sound is very clear, and I like the fact that it has it's own answering machine built in, as well as being able to access a whole lot of extra's on line in "My Account" on th Ooma site. The only thing I had problems with is that I couldn't get Ooma to "ring" all my phone's in the house when plugged into the wall jack; it would only ring one out of three after trying a multitude of different configurations. Saying that, I went with a cordless base phone and 2 satellite phone's, and now it works great!
on November 10, 2015
I simply love it since It makes me save money. Customer service is also very good. Make sur you buy the canadian version if you live in Canada because if you do not the 911 might not work.
on December 26, 2013
It says on the box that it takes 15 minutes to setup. Within 10 minutes, my Ooma was setup and I was making my first call. The steps by steps instructions are easy to follow. Talked to customer support and they were great help and fast to solve my issue. Plus, the ability to chat quickly to get quick support is great. Within 10 minutes, your issue is resolved and you can go on with your day. Love Ooma!
on April 24, 2014
This is well worth the money. Everything is beyond expectation. I would definetly recommend this is you wish to save money on a great home phone option.
on July 9, 2014
This is great! I am loving Ooma. My only small complaint is there is a slight delay when speaking. but hey for the 3.98 a month I really cant complain
on December 4, 2013
We couldn't obtain a phone # in our area code & Ooma doesn't have an agreement have with Telus (our phone provider) to obtain our present phone #. Incoming calls in our area would have been long distance for local callers. We had to have Telus set the firewall on the modem to the minimum setting for Ooma to work. We returned Ooma to amazon & they gave a full refund including return shipping fee. We also returned tried magic Jack without success & no sign of any refund from them.
on June 4, 2017
Have used this for more than 3 years now and am very happy with it.
on May 8, 2014
I have successfully ported my phone to Ooma and everything went smooth.
I never had to call anyone, everything was promptly communicated via email.
Finally on the day of the switch, live person called and confirmed if everything is kay.
I am impressed by the service... especially while paying only $3.98/month.
I received very bad service from the competition while paying $38/month.
Keep it up Ooma.