Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Tools

on January 25, 2014
I bought this camera last year to take with me to Mexico and have the ability to take pictures while snorkelling. Firstly, the screen on the back does not operate underwater, so you're taking pictures blind. Just point the camera in the general direction of what you want a picture of, and keep snapping and hope you get a good shot. I took about 300 pictures of turtles while snorkelling, and only got 2 good shots. Secondly, this camera is not waterproof. I followed the manufacturers instructions about rinsing it with fresh water after exposure to salt water, and after the first day, the camera would either not operate at all, or prompt me to enter date and time etc. as if I had never set the date and time in the first place. Upon further investigation, I found water droplets on the battery, so even tho I made double and triple sure the seals had no foreign debris on them, the camera leaked. I hadn't opened the camera while it was wet, or when I was still on the beach and I was very conscientious of the cleanliness of the seals before I took it in the water again, but water kept getting into the battery compartment. It takes decent dry land pictures, so I use it only for that, and have purchased a different manufacturer's camera for using in the water.
on March 16, 2013
Lo que esperaba de la cámara pequeña toma muy buenas fotos fácil de usar y no me tengo que preocupar del agua ni que se caiga.