countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on January 9, 2016
I am very picky with pillows as many or most of you would relate to... I personally prefer semi soft but full of fluff pillows and they're quite hard to find at the right price. This pillow is not the perfect pillow... while it may be comfortable and easy to set up, I tend to move a lot and like putting my arms under the pillows. At night I find myself switching pillows because the pillow is too heavy on my arm/s...
I like the pillow, and the water does improve my sleep a bit, however the same water feature prevents me from moving the pillow too much...
I recommend it mostly to those who sleep like a rock and don't move at night...
on April 17, 2012
I've tried down and memory foam and just about all the variations of these -- all to get rid of neck pain and headaches. I chanced upon the Mediflow pillow about a year ago as a promotion item in a super-market. The pillow is wonderful. No more neck and shoulder pain! My daughter has been suffering from neck and head pain and has also tried a number of types of pillows. I recently purchased a Mediflow for her on Amazon. She is thrilled with the results and also loves this pillow. The water base allows you to customize the amount of support and height you want while the polyester loft portion keeps you from feeling the coolness of the water base. The pillow doesn't push against the neck the way memory foam pillows do -- it gives support without pressure. And it's transportable -- just empty out the water and re-fill later. Once empty it is easily scrunchable.
on July 20, 2016
I've slept on this pillow 4 nights now and a nap one day. Oh my god I love it! I get a deep sleep. I don't have to move my pillow at all. I filled it just right for (me) I've always had a minimum $40-50 pillows. I purchased this
Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow, I ordered it with free standard shipping Thursday 14th & got it Wed. 20th. I am a side & back sleeper. The quality is just okay. The pillow is equal to the quality of a $15 pillow, but wait read on. The water bladder in it does makes the comfort feel like a million bucks (to me). For those that buy it, you pay for the water bladder not the quality of the pillow it's self. I filled first 1/4 way only. Then I tested it out with my head and the tip of my shoulders. Too soft for me with only 1/4 of the way filled. I then added more water and filled it half full equal to 2-2 1/2 litres. I then laid on it again, then thought to myself awe this is perfect now. You should lay on it after you gradually fill it. To feel it by hand or weight is not good enough. It will be more firm than you think at half way filled once your head is laying in the center of it, rather than just the feel of pushing on it or lifting it. My suggestion if you want the seams to last longer hold it with two hands under it for support when carrying it, so you don't weaken the seams. So far it feels like I will have a wonderful sleep. It might be a better idea to fill it with a pitcher of water so you can measure exactly just how much you need for your personal comfort, for those that will empty it for traveling. The air is not easy to get out of it. Though once reaching your comfort level of water & the laying on it test, you won't have to move it to hear the sloshing noise. It is only when you pick it up to move it over to another spot. I think it is hard to get the air out of it because mine is only half full. Normally you have to fill a waterbed almost full. Then it is easier to get the air out, more so when you can see where the air bubbles are, though we can't with the pillow. So far so good. This pillow is not heavy filled 1/2 way only. It is about the weight of 3 good quality pillows at half full. I would think it would be heavy if you fill it to full. Now to sleep on it for a 3-4 days to see. Anything different you have to wait minimum 3-4 days at least. This is because your body has to adjust to something different again. If you find any pillow making you sore wait 3-4 days for your body to adjust before a true test.
on July 19, 2016
I gave my mother-in-law this pillow for Christmas. She loved it. Then her boyfriend tried and he loved it two. They later bought three more. A few months later, I bought one for me and another for my husband. Love my pillow, specially because I don't need to keep readjusting it throughout the night. I have 3L, but I'm considering having another liter to make it a bit higher. It's really the best pillows I've ever had. I don't really have a lot of body pain on a regular basis, but I do feel better now as, before this, my back was starting to bother me. So, yes, I would totally recommend this one.
on March 25, 2016
Can't say that I'm sleeping much better, just a pillow to me. Water is slouching and making noise if you move at night even though I followed instructions how to get air out to minimize that noise, doesn't bother me much but it's there..
on February 19, 2015
A fantastic pillow for anyone having issues with neck pain, upper back pain, headaches and even assists with some TMJ placement. It can take a few nights to a week to get the water level right and have your body adjust to the new pillow but it is soooo worth it once you have it adjusted to your body.
Shipping was also very fast (less than a week).
on April 26, 2016
I bought just one of these pillows and have been sleeping on it for over a month now I wanted to see if it lived up to the reviews and honestly I don't see what the fuss is about I've tried many different water levels and it never seems to be at all comfortable for me or my husband. I guess the search for a good pillow is still on.
on November 17, 2012
It took a while to find the perfect water level but now I'm in heaven! It has been so hard to find a decent pillow as a side sleeper. Finally.
on September 18, 2015
I mean... I don't know what I should have been expecting. After reading the reviews, I suppose I was expecting to be blown away. In the end, though, it's just a pillow.

PROS --
- Clear instructions, super easy to fill
- It's comfortable

CONS --
- The fill spout is not covered by anything, so you will likely feel it if you sleep with your arm cradled under your pillow
- When filled, it's heavy and difficult to move
- The benefits are, in my opinion, exaggerated and gimmicky
on July 7, 2016
Not sure what all the fuss is about. We do like that it does hold its shape well. Heavy to move around or reposition when you are sleeping. Cannot seem to get the slosh noise to go away no matter how many times I try to squeeze out the air.