countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 28, 2016
I've had a ergonomic pillow in the past, but it got worn out, and went through a bunch of pillows trying to find another one that works without waking up with a sore neck or numb hands. I still get a sore neck sometimes with this, but it's not all the time.

I like that with water it adjust to your head and neck, and you can adjust the level of firmness to your liking, in my case I have it at the minimum recommended level.

Down side is that it gets heavy and is bad for someone like me that tosses and turns, and moves their pillow around. I've learned to adjust with this.

And that you sleep kinda hot. The water pouch is on the bottom, not the top.

Also in the back of my mind, you hear stores of waterbeds eventually bursting, I wonder if this will suffer the same fate someday.....
on February 16, 2016
It takes about 4-5 litres of water to become firm. No matter how much I tried I could not get rid of the swishing water sound. The fill hole is in an awkward spot as well, be very careful filling it and go slowly to avoid getting water all over the pillow. Once filled the pillow is very heavy so you won't be re-positioning it in the middle of the night if that is what you like to do. Its the size of a regular standard pillow. On the good side, you don't have to fluff it up as you would a down pillow. Its always the same shape no matter what. I bought it because I have some neck problems but it didn't help. I know a lot of people say it helped them but it did nothing for me. I will be moving on to a different pillow but I'm glad I tried it.
on August 21, 2016
Actually love this pillow. It's not a gimmick, adjusting the water does make a difference - been really good for Cpap side sleeper (back saleeper good too).

The problem is durability. The pillow lasts about 6 weeks - no joke!!

The 'pillow' part slowly separates down the middle forming 2 small pillows each side. Still works but the support is much less after a few weeks.

Renders a great pillow completely useless to me - shame
on January 9, 2016
I am very picky with pillows as many or most of you would relate to... I personally prefer semi soft but full of fluff pillows and they're quite hard to find at the right price. This pillow is not the perfect pillow... while it may be comfortable and easy to set up, I tend to move a lot and like putting my arms under the pillows. At night I find myself switching pillows because the pillow is too heavy on my arm/s...
I like the pillow, and the water does improve my sleep a bit, however the same water feature prevents me from moving the pillow too much...
I recommend it mostly to those who sleep like a rock and don't move at night...
I was really excited to get this pillow, read all the good reviews before I purchases it. It's not horrible but it's also not amazing. I thought oh awesome I get to put water inside it, that's gonna be super comfortable, it's nothing special, feels like any other pillow. A little disappointed that I paid $50 for something that doesn't do anything more than the average pillow. Well you win some, you lose some I guess
on August 15, 2015
This is not my first Mediflow pillow. I change them about every five-six years. I love this pillow and as soon as I don't have it for a night or two I wake up with a stiff neck and a headache. Anyone with neck or back issues really needs this! My insurance company turned me onto this years ago and it is truly a fantastic pillow!
Another great thing about these are that you can make them as soft or as firm as you like in just seconds.
on January 31, 2016
This water pillow was given as a Christmas gift in 2015. My daughter-in-law has used it for a month now and her report on this item is a resounding two thumbs up! She reports that she finds it so comfortable that she no longer wakes up through the night to shift or find a better position for her neck and shoulders. She is thrilled with this products. I will be investing in one for myself now that I have received such a positive review on it; furthermore it is made in Canada by Canadians..BONUS!
on August 5, 2016
I was really rooting for this pillow... Unfortunately I sleep on my side with my arm under my pillow which made the water go on either side of my arm and left no support in the middle. Quite a dissapointment.
on February 6, 2016
I like it but my wife is not a fan so she went back to her old pillow after trying it for a few weeks.

I appreciate the fact that the pillow stays put due to the added weight of the water. Don't know about it helping with aches and pains but I do get better rest with this pillow.
on July 20, 2016
I've slept on this pillow for almost 3 weeks now.. Oh my god I love it! I get a deep sleep. I don't have to move my pillow at all. I filled it just right for (me) I've always had a minimum $40-50 pillows. I purchased this
Mediflow Original Fiberfill Waterbase Pillow, I ordered it with free standard shipping Thursday 14th & got it Wed. 20th. I am a side & back sleeper. The quality is just okay. The pillow is equal to the quality of a $15 pillow, but wait read on. The water bladder in it does makes the comfort feel like a million bucks (to me). For those that buy it, you pay for the water bladder not the quality of the pillow it's self. I filled first 1/4 way only. Then I tested it out with my head and the tip of my shoulders. Too soft for me with only 1/4 of the way filled. I then added more water and filled it half full equal to 2-2 1/2 litres. I then laid on it again, then thought to myself awe this is perfect now. You should lay on it after you gradually fill it. To feel it by hand or weight is not good enough. It will be more firm than you think at half way filled once your head is laying in the center of it, rather than just the feel of pushing on it or lifting it. My suggestion if you want the seams to last longer hold it with two hands under it for support when carrying it, so you don't weaken the seams. So far it feels like I will have a wonderful sleep. It might be a better idea to fill it with a pitcher of water so you can measure exactly just how much you need for your personal comfort, for those that will empty it for traveling. The air is not easy to get out of it. Though once reaching your comfort level of water & the laying on it test, you won't have to move it to hear the sloshing noise. It is only when you pick it up to move it over to another spot. I think it is hard to get the air out of it because mine is only half full. Normally you have to fill a waterbed almost full. Then it is easier to get the air out, more so when you can see where the air bubbles are, though we can't with the pillow. So far so good. This pillow is not heavy filled 1/2 way only. It is about the weight of 3 good quality pillows at half full. I would think it would be heavy if you fill it to full. Now to sleep on it for a 3-4 days to see. Anything different you have to wait minimum 3-4 days at least. This is because your body has to adjust to something different again. If you find any pillow making you sore wait 3-4 days for your body to adjust before a true test.