countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 31, 2004
as the title of my review might suggest, my friends and I all love this movie. On our friday nights, we all sit on the floor of my friend's living room and watch this movie while we sing along. My favorite characters are Kiara and Nuka...lol
My friends and I are all 15 and still are obsessed with it.
on June 4, 2001
Ok, let's do a little movie math here. Entertaining+ fun+ new+ fantastic+ terrific= Lion King II, Simba's Pride! I thought this movie was better than the first sequal, the Lion King. The voice artists did a fine job, and I kinda like the songs, they weren't bad at all! Pleez watch this movie. ENJOY!
on August 5, 2014
Good movie for the whole family but it wasn't as good as the first Lion King movie.
on August 27, 2002
A friend let us borrow the tape so that we could see if our 2 year old would like it and it was a big success. The story is wonderful and Matthew Broderick is, as in the first story, superb. Bravo!
I would recommend this DVD/Video highly.
Thanks!
M-
on August 10, 2014
The quality of the DVD is good and the service delivery was excellent.
on November 27, 2003
This movie is a pride to all. The graphics good, and the plot is very good. But if you buy the first Lion King on DVD, buy the second Lion King on DVD, too. I don't own the DVD, but I'm sure it has a lot of good special features.
on July 5, 2002
I loove this movie!!! It's a great love story next to A Walk to Remember! Kids of all ages would love this!! I saw it when I was 7 and i still love it!!!
on February 28, 2016
Works in my PS4 in Canada! I'm happy.
on July 19, 2004
Lame.
The concept was nice enough, I suppose. But I found the move to be lacking in so many ways. The music made me wince - that was probably one of the worst things in the film. The songs were completely forgetable, and cheap.
Don't get me wrong - I adored the Lion King. And I thought it was interesting to have the daughter fall in love with Scar's son. But it was a poor follow up to that wonderful first film.
on March 18, 2016
Good movie and it was on time