countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 14, 2013
No brainer purchase for a lifelong Bond fan, but even for the casual fan this is a great purchase for a great price! Each movie looks and sounds amazing, haven't even begun to dip into the countless hours of special features yet but I've heard they're fantastic. Great case as well loved the book style with every Bond girl and a montage on each page. Adding a slot in the back for Skyfall was a nice touch also. Highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
on January 11, 2013
I'm a James Bond freak and over the years have bought the entire set first on VHS, then Laser Disk, DVD and now Blu-ray. I truly hope they don't come with a new format anytime soon! But the Blu-ray set is definitely the best. The movies themselves are incredible - the video and sound quality is excellent and the packaging and presentation is first rate. Incredible value for the price. Highly recommended!
on July 11, 2017
Have not seen all of the movies yet; have gone through half and two of them I could not finish as they blacked out or stopped altogether and would not continue;
on May 27, 2017
Great box set.....great service
on May 28, 2017
Product came in excellent condition! Very happy
on May 26, 2017
Very Happy
on October 17, 2012
Context:
I had started to buy the previous collection of Bond films in blu-ray when they were originally released and was frustrated that the order of movies were not chronological and that the packaging, while I liked the leathery booklet feel of the volumes, was rather poor. Then when it stopped at volume 3. I was slightly disappointed that I could not complete the collection up to present day (or at least up to the last Pierce movie). When I saw that the Bond 50 was announced, I was happy to find out that most movies (all the canon one I guess) were part of this collection. I quickly sold my previous collection to people who were interested in acquiring these classics. And I pre-ordered this version of the collection. I like movie posters.

The packaging:
Great, I love it. Inside the box, you have two books and they split the movies from a certain date to another. Each book has a little picture of the "Bond girl" for that specific movie right next to the disc as well as some pictures on the page next to it. In the last book, they leave some room for Skyfall. The books are nice and heavy as well as glossy. I rather enjoy the look of it. Although it won't fit in a conventional DVD case. You'll have to display it proudly somewhere else. Or find a bookshelf with enough room.

The movies:
The classic movies have a nice sharp image, I believe it's the same remastered movie from the previous collection (the one that had 3 volumes in it). The audio for the old movies isn't very good but I imagine that must be a limitation from the source material. You'll often have loud sound effects while the voice track isn't as audible. I am basing this observation mostly on Dr.No.

The book:
It's a small book, it does have quite a few pages but I would have loved to have more full pages for posters. I would have also enjoyed to have larger pages. But all in all, it's a nice book and you get to see the poster style evolve through the ages.
on June 29, 2017
Enjoying
on June 9, 2017
Great dea
on June 16, 2017
I have recommended this product to several of my friends and family. I don't know what the words to evaluate the product, everything is so perfect.Just worth every penny,buy it!You Good quality. Very pretty and not difficult to work with at all. I can't wait to show my friends and family and encourage them to buy! extremely purpose served