Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 18, 2017
One of our best baby purchases! It is difficult to put the baby into the seatbelt one-handed if he is a bit bigger or flailing his legs about, would need two people to strap in the baby. However, we found that our little one sat in it securely without needing the use of the seatbelt. He isn't a climber/escape artist type so we were comfortable having him sit in it unstrapped. We used this everywhere, inside people's homes or at restaurants, outside when camping or spending time at the park. Very stable, super easy to set up and fold away. It has a little pull latch on one of the legs to allow the legs to collapse again.

If you are a new parent, don't bother buying the other kinds of folding/portable chairs. This was great from the time our little one can sit up right through until he got too big to comfortably put into the chair. That was around 2.5 years for us (was getting tight tucking his feet into the holes even though the chair still fit him comfortably once he was seated).
on July 27, 2017
We used this for camping and as a spare high chair at Grandma's house. It packed up nicely for camping, and is safe and sturdy.

Four stars instead of five because the "tray" part sinks in towards the baby and food rolls right off, and because it's a little tricky to get baby in and out comfortably.
on March 30, 2016
Chair is great, leg holes seem a little tight but I think they will be fine for a long time. the tray does angle towards the child so it's good for the floor below it but may not want to give too much liquid stuff to them when they are sitting in the chair. Also the cup holder is just mesh which means most things will fall right through. easy to set up and fold away into the bags they came it. I can expect we will get a lot of use out of these.
on June 14, 2016
We got this for our son, who is now 8 months old. He has had it for a couple of months. His legs get stuck in the tiny leg holes making it a 2 person job to remove him from the seat. The leg holes are too small and are not adjustable. The tray is lower on the right side making everything slide off the tray in that direction. I wouldn't recommend this high chair.
on August 24, 2016
I was disappointed in this product as the one I received was stitched very poorly. For the price I expected better craftsmanship. I can return it but I got rid of the box it came in before realizing I needed to return it so it will be a pain to find a way to ship it back.
on October 11, 2013
Everytime we use this chair we get tons of comments from parents on how awesome this chair is! We bought it because we eat out a lot and public highchairs can be downright disgusting. It's great for visiting friends and family when there isn't an extra highchair around. It's exactly the size of a camping chair when it's folded up. The reason I give 4 stars is because the fabric (which is just like a camping chair) can be difficult to clean on the go. This chair stays in our vehicle with the stroller so it only gets a wipe down with a diaper wipe. I'm sure I could get it cleaner if I brought it inside and gave it a good scrub with soapy water and a cloth. Also my son figured out quite quickly how to push his feet on the chair so he could stand up in it. The straps don't hold a child at all! Luckily our child is easily bribed to sit and be content with food so this isn't much of a problem for us. Overall, I love this chair!
on June 16, 2016
This chair is exactly what I thought it would be. The tray does slant forward a bit but it works perfectly fine. I didn't realize the holes for the legs would be so tight, they work for my 1 year old but I was hoping it would work next summer but I doubt his legs will get through the holes. But all around its a great chair
on January 4, 2016
very convenient to bring along to family events.
little awkward getting baby out
on June 28, 2016
Everything as described and delivered on time.
on August 8, 2013
This chair is amazing and extremely helpful when it comes to camping.

This chair is one of the best things I have found to keep my grandson busy at the lake. He sits up really good in this and likes to be up with the people not down on the ground in a playpen. We spend almost all our time outside when we are at the lake and he LOVES it.