Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Braun Series 5-5185 Silk Epil Epilator

on March 1, 2017
J'ai choisi cet épilateur car je recherchais un produit durable et de qualité. N'étant pas "made in China" j'étais convaincue de faire un bon choix.
Malheureusement après deux ans d'utilisation (environ 30 minutes par mois) il ne fonctionne plus. Je suis très déçue par la durée de vie du produit et je trouve que ça ne vaut pas l'investissement.
One person found this helpful
on March 3, 2018
Like it a lot, works well and quickly. Takes a couple of weeks to grow back but did give me and my daughter lots of ingrown hairs.
on May 8, 2016
Read the fine print carefully when ordering. This item has a European plug and can't be used in the US. I wish this had been explained in the product description in LARGE letters. Bummer.
3 people found this helpful
on September 20, 2016
My first epilator, so I can't really compare it to others. But from my perspective, it worked very well. It's easy to use, loud, but not too loud. The cord is really long, which makes it easy to epilate in different places. It's very easy to clean too. I've only had it for four months, and my only concern is that it won't last long. But so far, it's working perfectly. It gets very short hairs.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 18, 2017
The significant other liked this one.
on January 18, 2016
I bought it for my wife. She thanks me every time she use it. I just like the color, size, design and most importantly less noise it generates. That is perfect
on September 21, 2017
Parfait
on February 22, 2016
I need to go over the same spot multiple timea but it works well enough. Only works dry don't clean between legs
on October 22, 2017
Super découverte. Produit vraiment intéressant.
on April 7, 2017
good for pubes, not for beard, unfortunately had to learn that the hard way