Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(5 star). See all 68 reviews
on August 26, 2015
This is probably, and by far, the best movie of the first 4. It is great fun and a lot closer to the mood of the original series (including the opening credits). Blu-ray and DVD disks are included (although I wonder why, since I would rather buy one or the other) and also a digital copy (again, I don't know what for). I don't think I am ever going to watch this movie on my iPad. This is large scale and needs to be watched on a relatively big screen. As expected, the Blu-Ray copy is very clear and sharp with no problems I can detect. I haven't had this much fun watching a movie in some time. This is what an action movie should be like.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 17, 2014
I saw the movie in theatres when it came out and thought it was absolutely incredible! In my opinion, the best Mission Impossible in the series - the action is really intense with insane stunts, the storyline is intriguing, the actors all work really well together and the settings are just beautiful to watch on their own. So when I saw Amazon.ca was having a great deal on TV shows & movies, I knew I had to pick it up!

If you love the genre, you'll definitely love this movie!

5/5
on November 26, 2012
All movies should be released this way. I really enjoyed this movie the loudness and the action. Not everyone likes Tom but he is super in action films and does lots of his own stunts. I saw this in Imax at the theatre which is really the way it should be watched but its nice to see it at home many times again with the volume up loud.
on January 14, 2017
Not really a huge Tom Cruise fan but love the MI movies. Love his always expressionless demeanor yet subtle sense of humor ...
on May 3, 2016
A more fun version of Bond. If you've already seen Rogue Nation, you'd like Ghost Protocal. There's some continuity involved with the other movies but doesn't really matter. Just a great fun action movie.
on June 15, 2018
Love MI. Have them all try to watch every year on a rainy weekend.
on September 20, 2016
Great action series that is clean enough i let my kids watch it. It reminds a bit of the old bond films although not as corny or fakw.
on April 22, 2017