Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon sports Tools

TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon June 20, 2015
For a DVD the picture quality is out of this world. The stories are engaging for old and young alike and the price ($8.88) is more than reasonable.

We have colleted all the films to date and are very hopeful for more to come. We watch them as a family.

These movies were bought for my 3 yr old daughter but not only have my wife and I watched them all but my 5 yr old son, who wants to know nothing about anything, unless it comes from the Marvel universe, loves them as much as his sister. That says alot about this series.
on February 15, 2018
Another day, another existential crisis for Pixie Hollow caused entirely by Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow monarchy's laws that make no sense.
One person found this helpful
on May 1, 2018
The discs are all included and they are in pristine condition.Good price and fast shipping
on June 13, 2014
I have grandkids, and the girls are right into the tinker bell movies, this is way I give it 5 stars. it's a cute movie and very enjoyable to sit with the grandkids. I seen it on a commercial on tv
One person found this helpful
on March 15, 2018
top seller! 5 stars!!!
on November 28, 2017
My niece love it
on March 21, 2013
What can I say about Tinkerbell. With her level of mischievousness and her sense of fun, you just can't go wrong. Cute story. The animation is extremely good. All in all, I would recommend this to kids and adults alike.
on October 10, 2014
Such a nice addition to the fairy series. The first is still the best but this is really good material for my girls to enjoy.
on July 24, 2017