countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

This gift card and greeting card combo ships to you in an envelope. However, inside that envelop is the greeting card with the gift card already attached to the interior, and another plain envelope to hold the greeting card for gift giving. The card stock that the greeting card is made out of is a bit on the thin side (think dollar store greeting cards rather than well-known brand name greeting cards), but I don't think your recipient will mind too much when they see the gift card inside.

The gift card has a notation on the upper left corner showing its value.
review image
on May 18, 2016
I bought 2 of these last Christmas (2014) as I miscounted the number of presents I had for my family and friends.
Best of all, my friends loved the idea of a nicely themed Christmas card with the gift card all in one bundle!! They thought I cheaped out and was literally a surprise for them, so can't get anything better than that!

Shipping to Canada was done within 2 business days right before Christmas eve, definitely worth a look if you are out of Christmas ideas.
on September 21, 2015
How do you review a gift card?

Used it on my own account, the balance was saved into my account, so I only had to enter the number once. Doesn't look like you can use half and share the card with someone either.
on February 24, 2014
I purchased a couple of gift cards for a Christmas Gift for my son and his girlfriend. They loved it. They love the Amazon site and often make on line purchases. So, it was ideal. It was late in Dec when I ordered the cards but they did arrive before Christmas. Thanks Amazon for your reliability.
on December 19, 2013
With this years family Christmas party happening at our home early this year, I looked to Amazon for easy, last minute gifts, delivered quickly. They delivered with these gift cards sent to me 2 days after I placed the order. Free shipping. Wonderful gifts with a nice card to boot.

My only complaint is the inability to check the balance of a card. I kinda wanted to spot check a few make sure there is credit in them.

Highly recommended.
on April 8, 2014
I had to cancel these with Amazon because they never arrived. Put a glitch in my gift, and last minute had to find an alternative. Would not depend on getting them. Also had to be cancelled on my credit card. Very inconvenient experience.
on February 24, 2014
I bought this gift card for my mom as a late Christmas gift and she loved it. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't like buying physical things for someone and would prefer a gift card.
on December 26, 2013
Beware. If you purchase a gift card, Amazon.ca does not ship internationally on most items. So you will not be able to use your gift certificate. Make sure you buy from Amazon.com for US or Amazon.ca for Canada respectively. This is a nightmare. Because the only way to correct it is to ask the gift giver to ask for a refund and to rebuy the gift certificate on the appropriate server. Amazon has not figured out proper customer service to help fix this problem ie: giving a credit or issuing a check/refund. And for the select items that they do ship across the border, you as the consumer must be careful of duty tax which, Of course Amazon.ca has no control over and does not tell you when you are about to purchase it online. Very Disappointed in AMAZON.
on January 13, 2013
I gave it to my brother for Christmas as he buys alot of stuff from Amazon as well as I do. The only thing I didn`t like was the delivery,I was told I would get it in 2days(bought it on a Wed,was supposed to be here on the Fri) I didn`t get it till real late Monday evening.But other than that he is enjoying it!
on December 17, 2012
I ordered a Christmas card with an Amazon gift card attached to my relative in a different province with no shipping fee, which would have cost me at least a stamp if I sent it myself. Amazon was fast and efficient. My relative sent me an email only 3 days later to say they recieved the card from Amazon. This was my first order with Amazon and I am impressed.