countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 16, 2016
This gift card and greeting card combo ships to you in an envelope. However, inside that envelop is the greeting card with the gift card already attached to the interior, and another plain envelope to hold the greeting card for gift giving. The card stock that the greeting card is made out of is a bit on the thin side (think dollar store greeting cards rather than well-known brand name greeting cards), but I don't think your recipient will mind too much when they see the gift card inside.

The gift card has a notation on the upper left corner showing its value.
review image
on September 21, 2015
How do you review a gift card?

Used it on my own account, the balance was saved into my account, so I only had to enter the number once. Doesn't look like you can use half and share the card with someone either.
on February 24, 2014
I purchased a couple of gift cards for a Christmas Gift for my son and his girlfriend. They loved it. They love the Amazon site and often make on line purchases. So, it was ideal. It was late in Dec when I ordered the cards but they did arrive before Christmas. Thanks Amazon for your reliability.
on February 24, 2014
I bought this gift card for my mom as a late Christmas gift and she loved it. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't like buying physical things for someone and would prefer a gift card.
on January 13, 2013
I gave it to my brother for Christmas as he buys alot of stuff from Amazon as well as I do. The only thing I didn`t like was the delivery,I was told I would get it in 2days(bought it on a Wed,was supposed to be here on the Fri) I didn`t get it till real late Monday evening.But other than that he is enjoying it!
on September 22, 2015
What could be better than a gift card for someone's birthday...? Especially when it's one they can use right away on amazon.ca? - If you know someone uses it then it's PERFECT! (Please note that you have to buy the Amazon.ca gift card for someone using Amazon.ca NOT for use with Amazon.com (which really sucks of course! BUT Gifter & Receiver Beware!)

[Don't buy a gift card/certificate for someone who will use it to buy kindle books... apparently this still doesn't work]

Also, if you ever forget it's someone's birthday until like a few days before or the day before... well, Have No Fear... The Amazon Gift Card is Here! (HINT: choose Same-Day Delivery if you really messed up! LOL)

Nice gifting options btw... send it via email, print it at home and give it whenever you see the bday giftee or get the box... sweet!

[You may just want to purchase a gift card from Amazon.com instead to save yourself any potential hassles]

P.S. You can use remaining balances from those gift credit cards (you know, the ones that have like $0.83 or 1.27 etc left that you can't use anywhere else) and send them to your email account associated to your amazon account and use those added funds towards a gift car for someone... (^_^)

Side Note: Took the bday guy one whole month to actually thank me for his Amazon.ca Gift Card... what the heck?! LOL
on May 18, 2016
I bought 2 of these last Christmas (2014) as I miscounted the number of presents I had for my family and friends.
Best of all, my friends loved the idea of a nicely themed Christmas card with the gift card all in one bundle!! They thought I cheaped out and was literally a surprise for them, so can't get anything better than that!

Shipping to Canada was done within 2 business days right before Christmas eve, definitely worth a look if you are out of Christmas ideas.
on October 25, 2012
Bought this for a family member who lives in Canada but I'm in the US. I just needed their address and the rest was simple.
on December 26, 2013
Beware. If you purchase a gift card, Amazon.ca does not ship internationally on most items. So you will not be able to use your gift certificate. Make sure you buy from Amazon.com for US or Amazon.ca for Canada respectively. This is a nightmare. Because the only way to correct it is to ask the gift giver to ask for a refund and to rebuy the gift certificate on the appropriate server. Amazon has not figured out proper customer service to help fix this problem ie: giving a credit or issuing a check/refund. And for the select items that they do ship across the border, you as the consumer must be careful of duty tax which, Of course Amazon.ca has no control over and does not tell you when you are about to purchase it online. Very Disappointed in AMAZON.
on February 23, 2014
Sometimes it's hard knowing what to buy a person. With an Amazon Gift Card it's easy to order and you can have it delivered.