countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on December 29, 2013
This is my first disappointing experience shopping at Amazon, which is not bad when I consider how many orders I have received from Amazon.

I bought two of these for use with two Lukas LK7900 dash cams. The LK7900 supports up to 128 GB SDXC. I had the same experience with both of these cards.

I tried to format them using a Windows 7 PC. Each of them showed a size of 1MB. I hoped that was some system error, but they formatted at 1MB.

I then installed the SDFormat utility, still hoping that my problem was with formatting, not with the cards. They continued to show as 1 MB.

I then tried to format the cards directly in the LK7900. Still, they formatted at 1 MB.

So back they have gone to Amazon.
on February 7, 2013
Put this in my brand new BlackBerry Z10 and formatted it. Worked perfect. All the space I could need and no problems with connecting or speed.

A second one I put in my isostick( isostick.com ) and now I have boot one of any OS CD images on any system. No need to conserve space there.
on October 20, 2014
This card gave me so many problems. My phone always had issues with rebooting from freezing. It corrupted music and also made the mp3s sound horrible. I'm glad to say they swapped it for a new one. This one is great. I have no issues now.
on June 1, 2016
Not fast enough to shoot full 1080 video with my GoPro, but more than adequate for expanding the storage of my phone (one of the best features of owning an android phone). These cards are cheap and fairly reliable. I own 5 of them in different sizes.
on February 6, 2014
Have sent in 2 reviews on this product and they did not show up.
Product did not keep files on card. Using it in a MS Surface RT. Supplier did not return emails.
Amazon did refund my money. Last review for this product.
Previous reviews: Received order Friday Jan. 24 2014. Did a load test and placed 34.5GB on card then tried to view files. Some of them I could find but others I could not. Then I deleted the data folders and the card still says it has 24.2 GB of data on card. Can not find where his data is and it will not let
me add large files onto card. Using it in a MS Surface RT with 64GB of storage.
on March 5, 2015
At first, this card was working fine. The transfer speeds were kind of slow as it taking forever to load pictures. Also, the one I received does NOT have the little class 10 on the bottom left hand as shown in the preview picture. Mine says 1 so that could be the reason why (even though I paid for a class 10). Anyway it was tolerable up until recently.

It decided to grey/block out any pictures that I have taken. Now my phone's camera is defaulted to store the pictures onto the SD card. Since this started happening I tried to research and troubleshoot the issue myself and it has become a nightmare. I know it is the SD card as when I switched the default storage for my pictures to the internal of the phone, they came out perfectly and fine. Meanwhile when switching back to the SD card, 1/10 pictures would come out fine. Others would either have a grey block halfway or fully covering the picture OR they would just overall be corrupted and not retrievable. I have lost countless amount of significant photos because of this AS WELL as my time. I spent 4 hours last night trying to just format the SD card hoping it would resolve the issue but this card is garbage. It would error out on the format process exactly at 99% (and that is waiting anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half each time). Also tried formatting it in every single way possible, STILL not working. This stupid WRITE protection also breaks the process up and makes it even harder even though there should be no write protection on it to begin with.

All in all, if you are looking for a cheap SD card to get you through a couple months, by all means go ahead, but if you value your time, your efforts, your pictures and your sanity, DO NOT GET THIS.
on July 19, 2016
Only lasted roughly a year before it decided to give out. Surprisingly was due to overheating among other things. Had a Samsung device at the time which, after a bit of researching seems that I was not the only one whom had problems with Sandisk in relation to Samsung devices. While the device still worked, it was decent enough for the uses at hand (storage of music files and photos as well as apps)
on July 7, 2016
BUYERS BEWARE. Despite being advertised as a class 10 card, I actually received a CLASS 1 card in the mail!!! I did not notice until much later when I started questioning transfer speeds and errors that were happening with the card.
on May 23, 2016
This class 10 SD card performs well beyond its expectations, most of my phones apps/music/pictures are stored on this specific card, and there is no delay/lag whatsoever in performance. Upgrading to a 64gb card allowed me to allocate space, freeing up memory and boosting the speed of HTC M8 as well. If you need external memory, this is the card you want.
on June 8, 2016
I bought these same SD cards from a differentretailer and they worked fine. When i got them from these guys, the same cards were slightly different grey in color and wouldn't work for what i needed them for (raspberry pie boot image file) They appeared to work fine for normal storage except the one i put in my phone crashed and i lost all my photos. Dont think theyre the real thing... And now im past the date of return, GAH!