Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on January 9, 2014
This collection is awesome, if you love British Film from the 1990's to 2000's! I purchased this DVD collection especially for the film "Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown" with Judi Dench as Queen Victoria. I have loved this film for years and had it in VHS format. However these other films: "My Life So Far, Tom and Viv and An Ideal Husband" are excellent in this collection and are well worth reviewing again. If you a lover of "Downton Abbey" than you should purchase this collection of great British films mostly set in the same historic period as the British TV Show.
on June 24, 2017
Not sure I have watched every movie on this disc. What I have watched I have so thoroughly enjoyed. This is not only well-done; it is outstanding. I don't think there is one movie on this disc that I regret being there. I really recommend this DVD for relaxing, entertaining viewing. DVD arrived in good time and excellent condition, so I thank you all.
on August 28, 2013
The 8 film collection is at a great price with a great variety of different styles of films. includes many movies I had never heard of before. Loved all the films. Would recommend this collection to anyone who enjoys British comedy/mysterydrama.
on August 5, 2017
LOVE EVERY FILM ON THIS DVD.
I HAD THEM ALL ON VHS, SO SAVING SPACE AND HAVING ALL ON ONE DISK IS SO CONVENIENT.
on January 10, 2014
8 great (or good) movies for $16.00

If you enjoy British drama - you need to have this for your collection. 4 movies on each DVD so these won't last years and years but for $2 bucks a movie - it is well worth it.
on March 8, 2017
Love it!!!!!All the movies are wonderful ☺
on February 22, 2018
Great gift...good price. Arrived quickly
on May 23, 2017
Great movies but no closed captions spoiled the enjoyment of them.
on April 11, 2018
Thought they would be better films. Blah!
on March 11, 2018