Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

on May 22, 2018
it was an OK movie, was a different kind of role for Tom Cruise. some good songs in the movie
on December 1, 2017
A great movie with a great cast and music. We always end up watching it every few months when we hear one of the songs again and the movie gets stuck in our heads!
on May 7, 2013
I initially borrowed this movie from the library. When I watched it the first time around I thought it was a bit corny, but after so many laugh out loud moments and hearing all the music, I had to watch it again and was soon hooked and purchased my own copy.

Unbelievable performance by Tom Cruise and Paul Giamatti. Russell Brand and Alec Baldwin were hilarious. Julianne Hough and Diego Boneta super adorable. Hey Man the monkey stole the show time and again.

It's an outrageous movie, great comical escape, and the good ole rock'n'roll mash ups will have you singing along.
2 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2013
Warning: There is singing! I love musicals and really enjoyed the movie! But music isn't for everybody! There are so many well - known songs that you can sing along to if you want! And tons of famous people to make things interesting!
2 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2017
Whole cast is great. Tom Cruise is just phenomenal in this movie. I love extra features, from Making of where members of Def Leppard are present on the set when Tom is singing and their comment was: He is doing it better than us.
on November 25, 2016
I certainly made a mistake with this dvd, only good thing about it was some good tracks, the rest was garbage, I wasted my money
on July 21, 2016
bought it for the Missy since they took it off Netflix. But hilarious ...tom cruise as rock star and alec baldwin as his manager and much more
on May 20, 2018
great price and fast delivery
on March 14, 2018
One of my favorite movies. Arrived on time and undamaged.
on April 1, 2018