Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on October 7, 2015
Setup of this unit went well., transmission distance was excellent with clear video.. From inside a cement workshop some 90 feet away to the receiver at the far end of the house. Only using the unit to transmit video., no audio.. Hooked up to a Defender DVR Security system. After a short period of time the receiver stopped receiving.. A quick press of the channel button and the unit worked again. Short time later the unit stopped receiving. It appeared to be changing channels. After a couple of days of resetting the receiver I sent it back and got another model ( same company, different unit). The new unit has been working for 3 days now, no problem. I suspect I just got a bad one.. Thanks for the return policy on Amazon.
2 people found this helpful
on December 13, 2016
I bought this device to extend access to a satellite tv hookup in the living room to a bedroom upstairs. Setup was easy. Used the included RCA (yellow white red) cables to connect the receiver box to the second tv, and the transmitter box to the satellite receiver, ensured that the two boxes were set to the same code using the dip switches, and aligned the antennas. It worked just like magic. It probably helps that one of the rooms is directly above the other but I found antenna alignment very easy. Basically one is pointing up and the other is pointing down. Changing channels at the second tv works well too. Sometimes there seems to be just a slight delay. All in all very satisfied.
on May 2, 2014
Using for audio only, and is working fairly well. Not crystal clear by any means, as there is a constant hiss, but running wire was not an option, so overall, it's not bad. I did void the warranty by opening up the receiver to change the orientation of the disc antenna to allow them to face curve-to-curve as the instructions advise. This did make quite a big difference in reception quality.
on March 6, 2017
After setting up this wireless sender as per instructions, I still have a problem changing channels. The sender is hooked up to our main cable box, and the receiver to the tv in bedroom. Picture and sound is perfect, my only issue is trying to change channels, sometimes works sometimes doesnt. But, over all not bad.
on May 22, 2014
I bought this for the gym room witch is on a different floor from the Bell decoder and it works fine. I sometime get interference for a second. I think it is when someone fast-forward registered events on the main TV. Considering this is the sport room and the fact that both TV are reading registered events interferences/delays can come from the disk. so I am happy with my purchase
on April 28, 2015
These are awsome, my only complaint is sometimes you get static on the unit and it locks up, I have to go to the transmitter and turn it off and on then everything works again but overall I am very happy with them would buy again ( maybe HD unit next time)
on August 30, 2014
I got this several mo. ago & couldn't get it to work after hrs of fiddling with connections etc. The lady at Nyrius support told me to set the target tv to channel 3.Today I changed the input setting of the target Toshiba tv from cable to colorstream. Now I had pic & sound on the tv but no color. I checked the tv's manual online & discovered that I had to use the menu button on the tv's remote to change the av from colorstream to video. Now all is good.

btw I became suspicious that colorstream was the wrong av input setting when I ran the dvd player attached to the target tv (to verify that I had the rca connectors properly identified...they're not red, white, yellow) & got no color.
on March 15, 2014
Pretty good product, blows me away that the picture/audio quality is so good since I'm transmitting from my second floor to the main floor through some walls. One downside is that after I received the product, I tried to figure out why it wasn't controlling my Bell receiver but was controlling the upstairs TV... Bell works off dual IR, it won't work with the single IR eye. Other than that small inconvenience, it's a pretty sweet product that sets up in minutes. I'm a parent anyways, it's not like the receiver ever leaves cartoons anyways :P
on August 24, 2017
We are very pleased with shipping and the product. Our transmitter is 50 ft away in a room with a door. With this product we can watch tv in our enclosed deck. The exterior walls of the house are actually two walls plus air space so foot thick. It does work in detached garage but not well, snowy.
on February 23, 2017
Returned this product as it did not effectively transmit the signal (audio and video) approximately 100 feet away, static, distorted noise, and video delay. But if within 50 feet it does it's job. Unfortunately had to return this product as the room that the receiver had to be in was 100 feet away to accomplish the task.

See 1 answered question