countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home Kindle sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 1, 2017
exellent
on January 7, 2013
Absolutely love Blake Shelton's voice. His is true country. Blake's choice of duet partners is great especially on the song he sings with his mother. This CD is now one of my favourite Christmas listening experiences.
on December 18, 2013
Don't get me wrong - I like Blake Shelton, Reba McIntyre, Kelly Clarkson and others who duet on this album. However, this album simply does not cut it. I am a country music fan and really anticipated this album, but was so disappointed I had to return it. I would recommend Blake take notes from CeeLo Green - his album ROCKS!!
on December 18, 2012
Cheers it's Christmas:
This is a wonderful recording of Christmas favourites; Blake's voice and arrangements are very very fine. We had an early Christmas with distanct family last niight and it was opened and played & enjoyed by all.
on December 30, 2016
I'm a HUGE Blake Shelton fan, so of course I had to have his Christmas CD too. I love it! A great collection of songs and collaborations. This CD will not disappoint!
on February 12, 2013
I love Christmas and I love listenintg to Blake Shelton sing. This was a win win for me. Every CD by Blake Shelton is entertaining.
on January 20, 2014
How could I give this anything but five stars? After all, it's Blake Shelton and his made-for-country voice does an exceptional job on Christmas songs as well. Very enjoyable!
on May 25, 2015
Great Christmas music.
on December 1, 2016
Fine Christmas songs
on January 25, 2013
Love love love it. Couldn't find it anywheres else. Can't wait for November so I can listen to it again