Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

on June 28, 2014
If you can't afford to pay the full price for Adobe Photoshop, this little program is a great alternative. It offers some sound, fundamental photo editing options, that will satisfy any amateur-level photographer or designer. It does have its limitations, items and tools that you can only get with a full Photoshop program, but for the average user, they won't notice. You can make some stunning visuals, create graphic designs, attach the donkey's head to your boss's photo with ease, and create unique projects to call your own.

The system even comes in three tiers as you learn how to use it -- from templated beginner apps, to full editor mode that lets you freely use the software's array of tools.

It's a great way to own a software editing program without breaking your bank account.
on January 19, 2013
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 you can download a 30 day free trial of this product either at Adobe web site or included in the package when you receive the DVD for Win or Mac.. [both included]..
Amazon price was $79.99 [jan 2013] wich was $20 under retail!! free shipping.... !! Also included was a free starter kit [$100value],plus a $20 gift card for Shutterfly..who prints your memory and ship them back for you!
I received my package in the mail inside 3 open business day! in a bubble envelope! excellent service Amazon.ca ;-) you will love this easy user friendly version of Element 11. it comes with a organizer too,wich i did not know!!!
5* all around!
on February 7, 2013
I've used several versions of Elements and they just keep getting better and better - and easier to use. I just wish there wasn't a new one each year which makes it hard to keep up. Fortunately, I buy the Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book which is quite useful.
on February 7, 2013
I am PSE user since version 8, I like the added feature in version 11, would recommend this version to others
on August 7, 2013
This came extremely fast. Good company to deal with. This program is VERY, VERY EASY to use! I was nervous trying something new because it always takes sooooooooo long to learn a new program, but this software has a built-in "Guide" mode to take you through each step. No matter what you're attempting to do, you can do it fast and easy with the guide. I was already editing pictures within minutes after opening the box, without even first reading ANY instructions. Very user-friendly. Now that I've tried it, I'm hooked. I don't want to bother trying anything else. And the long list of special effects is amazing: You can turn a photo into a beautiful sketch, painting, etc. fast and easy. I've tried MANY photo editing software programs, but this is the best and definitely the easiest to use. It also has the most to offer for the price. Yes, I absolutely recommend this to others!
on December 18, 2012
Mainly, it filled its promise.
Must point out that tutorials on YouTube are better than that provided by this software.
on December 27, 2012
thanks so much. I love it, easy to navigate around, very user friendly.
Great product and it arrived in great timing
on February 6, 2013
Adobe Elements is the best!!!! Best program for a photo hobbyist like myself!! I would recommend to all my friends.
on March 31, 2013
If you have used previous versions the whole layout is different, I had a good flow going on the older versions but the changes are worth the growing pains. The added features make this a must have.
on December 18, 2012
I highly recommend this version. I am taking Photoshop Elements 6 at college but find having the latest version at home very useful and more indepth.