countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on November 8, 2012
My throw arrived today and I must say I was very surprised when I saw the "Zebra" pattern. I am NOT into animal prints at all so must say I was somewhat disappointed. No where was it mentioned that it was solid on one side and a print on the other side. It is not a "deal breaker" but a bit disappointing never the less. Perhaps the word "Zanzibar" should have been a clue.
on December 8, 2012
I received my blanket very quickly, within a week of ordering. I knew from the other reviews that one side was "zebra" pattern but I actually like it, the colors are all neutral so it goes with everything. Blanket heats up fast, has three heat settings and is a perfect size for sitting on the couch. The fabric is also super soft. I live in Canada so this blanket is a God send for the winter. Even my dogs can't get enough of it!
on November 8, 2012
Arrived quickly, and in perfect shape. Really nice and easy to use, but there is a funny brown zebra pattern on the reverse. No big deal!
on January 21, 2013
We ordered this throw as a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law. She loved the 2 colors and said the throw was very soft. She had some trouble pushing the plug all the way into the blanket, so at first she thought it didn't work. After we looked at it and pushed the plug in until it clicked (you do have to push it pretty hard), it worked fine on all levels.
Great product for winters in Canada!
on August 5, 2014
Definitely a winner if your wife can't warm up with conventional blankets!
Definitely saves on the heating bill too!
on January 11, 2013
This was a prezent for my douther who is very happy with this product. My self am happy with was on time and realy quick.