countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 15, 2014
This order was my second, I already have one and was looking to add a stereo mode. I can't comment on the stereo mode yet, but as a bluetooth speaker this thing is tight. I put it on my bike when I ride and it's more than sufficient to hear it in traffic. In fact the bass resonates my entire bike frame.

For something this size, it has a pretty full range and sounds good, lots of compliments. Have a lot of audiophile gear, but this little device is one of my favorites. Battery/Convenience/Size/Sound/Build quality are all very high quality.

The only other bluetooth speaker I have though is a Sony ball speaker, I bought this because it has flat surfaces and doesn't roll away, and is much louder.
on June 22, 2014
Small enough to throw in your purse, loud enough to listen all over the house, yet quiet enough that I can listen as I fall asleep at night. Connects easily via bluetooth. My only issue is that I haven't yet figured out if it alerts me that it is losing juice. It seems to just cut out as it dies. No warning beep of "I'll die if you don't feed me soon"
on October 23, 2014
I love this speaker so much I bought a second one! The sound quality and volume level for its size is unbelievable. It's been the topic of conversation several times. Just make sure you put your phone in airplane mode when your using it for your music source as it is also a speakerphone
on April 16, 2015
Wish you could pair two together for surround/stereo effect.

Decently loud, can fill a space (in or out) very easily.

Connecting with blue tooth is super easy.
on May 29, 2014
It works perfect. small body, large volume and great battery. I will buy two more for my parents as gifts. it's a good choice for gift.
on June 10, 2015
Very good litte speaker and very handy the sound is great and very easy to connect
on May 14, 2014
I had some big hopes for this little speaker, but mine was disappointing.

- Periodically turns itself off for no reason.
- Audio is never in sync with any video apps for iOS.
- Not configurable via the app.
- Over-aggressive in how it re-pairs itself with devices after turning off/on. Really annoying if you have more than a few devices capable of transmitting Bluetooth audio.

The big problem though is the return policy. If I return it for a refund I could be required to pay up to $60 in return/restocking fees on a ~$100 item. This is completely ridiculous and should be a warning for others to steer clear of this vendor.
on January 13, 2016
It sometimes stops working. Frustrating. :(
on May 3, 2015
Not as loud as I thought it wuold be.
on September 7, 2014