countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 6, 2012
As with previous CD/DVD - this new CD is an incredible compilation of voices, instruments, harmonies and passion in the four voices of Clifton Murray, Victor Micallef, Remigio Pereira and Fraser Walters. Each song is unique in the music and voices that can not be compared to anyone like it. It will not be disappointed to buy this CD and anjoy complete enjoyment and tranquility. Enjoy "Lead With Your Heart" by The Tenors.
on December 29, 2012
I've been a devoted Tenors fan since I first heard them in 2010 on a PBS station in California. It was with great resistance that I indulged my mother. And I am forever indebted to her for introducing me to the Tenors magic. But that was only the beginning - as I have followed their career over the past 2 years, I have anticipated this new album. Knowing I wouldn't be disappointed but never expecting to be moved again to another level of love and admiration for the talent these 4 men have. Individually, they each shine but when you put all of them together - life changing. I'm so excited to watch as the world comes to know and love The Tenors. This album has something for everyone. There are old familiar and beautiful redone pieces and new songs that will become old favorites throughout time. You owe it to yourself to buy this album. Sit back and prepare to be blown away!
on November 6, 2012
The anticipation for this album to be available was almost too much to bear but in the end it was more than worth the wait. I am now and forever will be a huge fan of the Tenors! This album is simply the best!!
on January 5, 2013
I'm pretty sure I've played this every day since I received it. I actually live in the US and it isn't available here until Jan 15, and I just couldn't wait that long for it! The Tenors are one of the most talented groups I've ever heard - their beautiful voices and tight harmonies are inspiring. If you ever have a chance to see them live, do yourself a favor and go! I saw them perform in December at a small venue and they sang some of the songs on this album. I still get chills when I think of that show...
on January 19, 2013
Jan. 19th...I have not actually purchased this CD because I noticed that one of the most beautiful songs on the tv show "Bring him home" from Les Miserables is not included in the list of songs. Does anyone know why the song is omitted? I have searched Amazon for the DVD but cannot find it...does anyone know where the DVD can be purchased...for a reasonable price. This is the title of the show the Tenors did at the Smith Center in Las Vegas in 2012 so there should be a DVD available. Thanks.
on January 25, 2013
I waited patiently for this recording to arrive & was thrilled when played it Have all their recordings & generally find that a person is disappointed as new releases come out This is not the case as it as good as the first Now I even like the Canadian Tenors better than Il Divo & we have something to be very proud of on the international scene Saw a PBS special last month of this same recording which showed off their talent Will keep adding to my collection as more are released
on October 15, 2013
The only thing I would like to see is more old folk songs or old familiar songs like some of the other tenors...
For me, too much Italian, French and other language opera but they perform it excellently!

Wish they would explain more about each song so at least the operas I could understand what it really is about.

Fantastic singers! Even if you don't know the language of some of the opera songs, the performance is spectacular!
on November 25, 2012
Their voices are beautiful, as usual. Especially loved the "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan. Album was worth the wait. Way to go!
on December 7, 2012
I'm from the USA but I had to get this CD as soon as it became available in Canada. It showcases the amazing voices of these four men. My only hope is that
we don't have to wait several more years for another CD. There is quite a bit of variety on this CD so I'd have a hard time naming my favorite track because
it may depend on my mood. One thing is for certain: the vocals are stunning.
on May 20, 2013
When I first received this CD, I sat in my living room and listened to it twice.........so awesome it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

The Tenors do not get put in my CD Collection, but remain on top of my cabinet always within reach.

What more can I say.......love it!

What voices, what talent.......moves me to no end......talks to my soul!