Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 30, 2013
This was a gift for a die hard Led Zeppelin fan. She thought it was fantastic and even liked the rehersal DVD better than the actual concert because the mix sounded more "live".
on March 12, 2016
Monumental. The band sounds fantastic and the setlist is awesome. Jason Bonham really nails his father's work. Too bad this is probably their 'swan song'.
on January 11, 2013
I bought this concert pack with my husband in mind. He's a big Led Zeppelin fan. Well we weren't disappointed. The image and sound are great and it's a fantastic concert. My husband and I enjoyed all the song selected for the concert, including fan favorites. Also, The Band enjoyed their time on stage. You can see the joy in their face. The CDs have the same song list as the concert, that's great. We also listened to the DVD bonus. The DVD is a recording of a practice session. Well, once you've listened to the concert, the practice session is not interesting. Other than that, great package! It's worth it.
on December 15, 2012
Being a huge Led Zeppelin fan ( lucky enough to see them twice ) I loved every second of this. Sure they've all gotten allot older, but they still know how to make me very happy. As for Jason Bonham... he was amazing! His Dad is so proud, I'm sure. My personal favorites were Whole Lotta Love, Dazed and Confused and Kashmir. My only complaint ( if you can call it one ) is that Jimmy Page didn't play the theremin enough. I just happen to love it and would have really enjoyed 1/2 an hour of it !! All in all, a HUGE hit for me.
on April 6, 2018
Best of Led Zeppelin
on December 23, 2017
Très bien
on May 8, 2015
Have thousands of albums but not too many are this kind of quality packaging and sound, besides what could be better than live music.
on July 17, 2013
Nice to see LZ again. Good concert although it feels as they did not rehearse that much, Don't buy the package with the extra DVD that only shows the rehearsal with a single fixed camera. A waste of money.
on June 24, 2017