Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on April 9, 2015
I've had some issues with the pressing of this, but eventually, I got a version that was pretty good. (no real crackles, one pop, no clicks or skips) But, that was after 3 tries. When you hear it clean, this is a gem. Sonically better than my 80's Canada pressing. Good thing amazon has a great return policy.
on March 30, 2017
The first CD has extra songs than the original CD, and the second CD which is live sounds GREAT, I know some live CDs don't sound that great but this one does !!!!!!!!!!
on July 2, 2011
This is one of the best SACD recordings I have. Compared to a CD layer, it has an unbelievable dynamic range and stunning details. You just forget about your loudspeakers, because stereo panorama is much wider than the space between them.

However, Clapto's voice and guitar sound louder on a CD, thanks to the compression. Maybe they should have remastered the original record, but I've noticed the same happens to many other SACDs and we just need some time to adjust our ears.

And also don't forget to adjust the sound level - if you listen to it at the same volume setting as a CD, you will get the same impression as previous reviewers. Again - this happens to many super audio recordings, as the removed compression makes the low intencity sounds much quieter.
on June 24, 2017
It been years since I've heard this LP. Love the song The Core by standout favourite.
on March 9, 2016
Smooth album from the master fretsman , featuring 'The Core' , an amazing epic tune not available on any other Clapton disc.
on February 26, 2018
A+
on January 20, 2013
Wonderful re-release!!!! Heavy vinyl print of LP plus disc w/ unreleased tracks. Clear concert with great energy in 2 discs. Good booklet & program reprints. Even the box packaing is superb-tweed case of a Fender Strat that Clapton is famous for.
on December 6, 2017
Tout un album!
on August 3, 2017
Excellent. Delivery perfect. Could not be happier.
on March 25, 2016