Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish sports Tools

Customer reviews

We Are Love
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 14, 2013
Love these young men and have watched all the PBS specials & have purchased all the available CD's & DVD's. So young to have such amazing flawless voices! I never get tired of watching or listening to them. Gives me goose bumps. Can't wait to see them at the Orpheum Theatre in August. I was online purchasing tickets the moment they became available to the public. Got great seats!! If you like Il Divo then you will LOVE Il Volo!
4 people found this helpful
on May 5, 2013
I love Il Volo, and I've bought all their albums. I am not too much into crossover music, but this kids were amazing. Their first CD wass fabulous.
I was happy to discover their new album, so I bought it. Unfortunately this is too much pop singing, not even crossover...The album sounds OK, but I couldn't love any part of it.
I played it once, and I'll might try it once again. But, I can't hide my disappointment. I still love Il Volo, and I hope they will come back to the kind of music that made them so successful. I know pop music is much more popular than opera, but the two styles are so different.
One person found this helpful
on January 7, 2013
There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this album is!!! I very much liked their first album but this one is just remarkable. FANTASTIC. The voices of these fellows seem to have mellowed and matured. Their choices of guests to sing with is great too.

I had this music on my ipod after hearing the album once.

BUY this album.
on December 21, 2012
Okay you wonderful tenors. You won my heart 2 yrs ago, and "We are Love" is just awesome. I cannot perceive how you can possibly sing any better. I play and play and play it. My heart just swells with joy listening to you. Ignazio has lost alot of weight and I noticed on the Xmas tree lilghting in New York, they have new hair styles and Ignazio has a short beard, I love Guanluca's fedora, and Pero's hair style? too American- pop looking.But I am a grama , so, lets take that into consideration okay. I still love them and that does not take from their God given voices./talent. However, I was disappointed in their Christmas CD, too short, way too short. It was only about 20 minutes.
on January 3, 2013
Lots of variety and a chance for Il Volo to display their versatility. I didn't think they could get any better but they continue to mature and improve. I would love to get some more DVD's of their performances so I could enjoy their personalities as well as their voices. Please don't try to change Piero's image. He was himself on the PBS special and we all loved him. In his latest pictures he looks more like Noel Coward. Let his real personality shine through and send the image makers packing.
on January 22, 2014
I Love this group. After seing them last year along with Barbra, I just wanted to listen to hem. I like that they sing in many language. A great futur for this group. In traffic, it's the best! Can't wait for futur creations....
One person found this helpful
on December 20, 2012
There is not enough room in this box to describe how I feel about Il Volo and how great they are. Their voices are heaven sent. Their sound gives me shivers and makes me feel so peaceful and wonderful inside. It's remarkable how their music touches me and has changed my life. This being their second CD is just as good as their first - with all new songs that continue to showcase their talent and range. With some pop songs and some classical its a must for every music library.
on July 7, 2013
A great romantic selection and interesting performance.Very refreshing in this day of music that you can hardly hear the words I would definitely recommend if you like to hear tenors
on February 25, 2015
EXCELLENT MUSIC - EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES - LOVE IL VOLO
on March 28, 2017
1st CD I ever purchased. Nice mix of English and Italian songs.