countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on January 22, 2016
This tv has been a godsend, we absolutely love it! The size fits perfectly! It used to take our servants over 8 hours of continuous labour to burn this much money in our hearth. Now they simply throw this tv in and go back to de-waving our pool (our mini- poodle hates seeing ripples in our pool). We just can get enough of these TV's!
on January 31, 2016
Best decision I've ever had to make. My wife asked me, "you have a choice, its me or the T.V". The T.V was delivered last week and I haven't looked back since. I really miss my kids though. But just look at this T.V!
on June 4, 2016
I picked up a few for the kids room. Half decent picture quality, for the price you really can't go wrong... I would say it would make a great birthday present. I'm going to be completly honest, I don't think these are priced high enough. Should be at least an even million
on December 26, 2015
Amazing TV! That price is perfect, but the shipping cost is OUTRAGEOUS! $20 ARE U KIDDING ME!! Ugh, still a perfect price!
At first I had a bit of buyers remorse. I bought this TV when I was up a bit late and possibly a bit tipsy. I read it as $799. I was a bit shocked when it turned out to be almost $80K. Wow. That's quite a bit. But then I got it set up and hey... it's got a decent picture. Maybe not quite as clear as the newer 4K TV's... but still, decent. And it IS a Smart TV so you get Netflix. I love Netflix. I mean if it was some no-name $80K TV that might be a bad deal but hey... it's Samsung. That's a well known name. So then you look at it it's not that bad. I mean how much does this thing really cost? Let's say it lasts 5 years. That's under $50 bucks a day. You get what you pay for, right?
review image
on November 20, 2015
I usually like to shop around to make sure I'm getting the best value, but at this price, how could you go wrong. It was somewhat of an impulse purchase, although I liked this TV so much that I actually bought another one for the guest house at our ranch. The free delivery was a nice touch. A great value at this price when you look at the contrast ratio and picture quality!
on September 30, 2015
At first I thought, No. Why pay $79,999 when I can pay $80,000. So I mailed them a letter with one more dollar. My team of accountants love it when I use round numbers. They're always complimenting me to my team of lawyers. Although, my team of doctors tell me I might have OCD--it doesn't matter, this TV brings me more pleasure than watching one of the professional sports teams I own.
on February 2, 2016
I rarely look for bargains as i know what it entails. "You get what you pay for" is a sentiment I take very seriously, as we all should! So, i decided to forgo my "dream home" and opt for my dream TV. And let me tell you, its the best decision i've ever made. The "slim" feature not only looks gorgeous but travels well. Because i can't pay my rent anymore, im now a vagrant with an awesome TV. I always get compliments from my co-vagrants on how stunning the picture quality looks and because of that, I constantly get into bum fights to defend from others taking it from me. But thats OK as i also allows me to profit from the prize money. The only downside, which in reality cannot be blamed on the manufacturer, is that its hard to find a convenient cardboard box with an adequate power supply, i do make due and get lucky from time to time. My only regret is that i hadn't put it on my Amazon card, the interest is killing me! I cant wait until 2089 when this little sucker is all mine.
on June 23, 2016
You gotta be out of your God pic in mind to turn around and pay $80,000 for a TV and then think you're going to buy another 3 more or even think it's a great gift for somebody unless you got a million dollars up your wazoo you can get just as good a 4K HDTV 44 Grand let alone 80,000 come on people wake up!! Scam scam scam and a whole bunch of false reviews
on March 30, 2015
I bought one of these last year when they were 99,473 dollars. Well we loved it so much that I bought 3 more when the price dropped to 79,000. I really loved taking advantage of the free shipping. Now everyone in the house has one of these in their room and we put one in the kitchen for background noise. I didn't get the extended warranties cause well you have to draw the line somewhere. I mean I wish I was made of money.