countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 15, 2014
This little bugger works very well indeed on my hardwood floors! I run it every 2-3 days and it keeps them nice and clean.

Definitely spring for the reservoir pad for it if you are having it do a damp clean, tho - it really improves the quality of the job and you can set & forget it instead of having to pick it up and dampen the pad every 20-30min.

Water works fine, but doesn't pick up oilier residue (like handprints) very well. I'm trying the Bona Hardwood cleaning solution now and it cuts oils but leaves streaks, so I will be trying the Clorox next.

Tip: for extra cleaning pads, just pick up a cheap pack of microfiber cloths from the dollar store, cut them to size & seal the cut edges to prevent fiber shedding (I just used a glue gun). Much cheaper and works just as well as the Roomba brand cloths.

The list of Braava compatible cleaning solutions used to be on the iRobot FAQs, but disappeared for no obvious reason. Here's the text:

Below is a list of recommended solutions you can use with the Braava or Mint Robot

iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner - Use 1/2 a teaspoon per reservoir pad. OR to make a larger batch, use 1.5 teaspoon per quart of water.
Scooba® Natural Enzyme Hard Floor Cleaner - Use 1/4 a teaspoon per reservoir pad. OR to make a larger batch, use 3/4 a teaspoon per quart of water.
Water
Bona Floor Cleaner Products
Clorox "Ready Mop"

The following solutions are NOT recommended for use with Braava or Mint (even if diluted).

Vinegar
Bleach
Ammonia
Mr. Clean
Lysol
Dr. Bronner's Products
Essential oils such as peppermint oil
Pine Sol
Anything soapy, such as Murphy's Oil Soap
Polishes or waxes
on April 22, 2015
Tried my 320 for the first time today in the bathroom. Other reviewers had indicated that it was intended for light mopping, nothing heavy duty. Well, I thought I'd test it out and didn't clean tough spots first. The darn thing got everything except a bit of stuff around the litter boxes. I was really impressed. It got stuck on one side of the toilet and I had to bail it out. But otherwise everything went very well.
on June 26, 2015
VERY useful, cleans the floor thoroughly on it's own. Also very low maintenance, just charge it and let it go. Only problem is,that it can't vacuum
on April 14, 2014
For the first time ever our floor is now always clean. Perfect for working professionals who don't have time (and just not very good) at cleaning.
on August 23, 2015
It is awesome! I have Romba too, but I prefer to use Braava. I can use it when I am sleeping.
on June 13, 2014
Excellent for the price! When sweeping, does not pick up massive amounts of dirt at once, will just push it around if too much in one place. Ideal for keeping a place clean, and light cleaning. Picks up decent amounts of hair. VERY QUIET!! The wet function mops nicely, removing dirt that is not caked on too hard. Can't compete with a janitor, but sure is cheaper
on October 23, 2016
This is my baby! We own both a Roomba 560 and the Braava 320. Each one has his pros and cons, and both do an excellent job at what they do, but overall I like Braava a bit better for the following reasons: 1. It is way quieter than Roomba. You turn it on, and you'll forget about it. 2. It never gets stuck. 3. It does not require to regularly replace parts or maintenance (only part I bought it is the mopping adapter). 4. You can mop with it too. Last ... it is cheaper too! All in all I highly recommend it, you can't go wrong with it.
on July 10, 2015
Very nice. It works very quietly and get the job done. Not very good for big spaces.
on March 10, 2016
If you can mop by hand then mop by hand. This dries out fast and takes a long time. Watching it just makes me want to switch it off and get the mop out.
on March 21, 2014
I use it for the hardwood floor in the living room. It does clean very well. It can't really remove the marks left by my chilren's bare feet, but it's ok to keep the floor dust free if I use it every day. I bought some microfiber cleaning pads at similar size as backups to avoid washing them everyday but they don't work well on this machine when they are wet. Dry ones OK.