Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle Tools

on September 10, 2015
As I already previously read, it works better on damp skin (not wet).
However, even then it doesn't remove all hairs, even the thick, obvious ones.
I have kept my old epilator for the obstinate hairs.
(Am 56yo with a dreadful lack of estrogen, causing rapid regrowth of facial hair that didn't exist 10 years back.)
on November 10, 2017
I've been using epilators for the past 15 years, I had a remmington that lasted me 7 years. I bought this panasonic maybe a year ago and the charge life is so weak I have to recharge it after epilating one (half) leg. I also have to go over the area at least 3 times to get a smooth finish (and I have fine hair). I can't speak to the "wet" usage as I only used it on dry skin. I'm not happy with this product and annoyed I have to replace it after less than a year.
on August 5, 2017
Take some times to get used to and not as precise as my previous one, meaning it might take you longer to achieve good results.
The battery last a very long time.
on September 2, 2017
parfait
on November 13, 2017
battery die fast. Painful but works great
on June 18, 2017
Excellent product. It arrived very fast. I highly recommend it.
on April 6, 2017
A+
on May 28, 2017
AWESOME product.
on March 4, 2014
I have very fine leg hair and it gets it all, I love the light on it so I can see if there's anything I've missed. I do my armpits myself, just have to use a mirror and change directions to get it all. I've bought one for my 14 year old granddaughter after she tried mine and loved it. The foot attachment is genius. As far as the bikini area goes, I'll never wax again and wish I'd been doing this since I was a kid. I highly recommend it!
on March 5, 2017
Bought this for my Girlfriend as hers was getting older, To quote her "it is like magic" She loves it and it works much betterthen others she has used over the years with far less discomfort in a normally quite uncomfortable process. She loves this product and would highly recommend to anyone as the best by far she has used.