countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on July 29, 2016
As the other reviews have stated, the sound is exceptional, depending of course on the bit rate of the audio you're streaming to the speaker. The integrated FM tuner sold me on this unit, as I wanted a small yet functional radio for my desk at work. The blue LED lettering to indicate the input selection is slick, and the aesthetics of this speaker and its packaging are beyond compare. My only (minor) complaint is the fact that the Soundbook charges off a mini-USB plug instead of micro-USB. This is somewhat frustrating as all my other devices (tablets, phones, etc.) exclusively use the now ubiquitous micro-USB standard and having to switch my default charging cable is a minor inconvenience. Not a deal breaker, but definitely a questionable choice in the design of an otherwise flawlessly sleek product.
on January 22, 2015
This is by far the best speaker system we have ever had! We previously had an iHOME speaker but it was a real pain to set up, and just trying to plug and play was not always effective. The Bayan X3 however was incredibly easy to set up. I took it out of the box, plugged it in and was able to Bluetooth to my iPhone right away. My 7 year old daughter’s little iPod shuffle can plug-in-play making it really easy for her as well. I also love that I can listen to the radio in the morning to hear the news! On top of that the sound is fantastic, it looks cool and doesn’t take up a lot of space and therefore can be mobile. As an added bonus, since I work from home I can use it as a speaker phone when doing conference calls. This was worth every penny!