boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 22, 2014
This is a great speaker. I am fussy when it comes to sound quality and this speaker delivers great sound. Much better than you would expect from a speaker this size. It is well designed, attractive, well built, and high quality. I like the way the stand folds around the unit to make it compact and protects while traveling.It doesn't take much space and is easy to pack away in my travel bag.
on July 23, 2014
Purchased this amazing product and are very happy with it. We have used it at the cottage when... at the beach, on the dock/deck, in the boat and it has been awesome. We like it for many reasons...awesome sound, great battery life, portable, easy to use, great design/colours, and also love that is has a radio. I would highly recommend this product for purchase you will "Love" it - we do!!
on September 25, 2014
I was at a construction site where another contractor had this speaker. To say the very least, I was so impressed that I purchased one that same night.

The speaker has a vibrant range of highs and lows. The speaker's base is incredible and vocals are impeccably clear. The Bayan sound book allows me to experience the music as opposed to just listening to noise from my previous "disposable" speaker.

I was also very impressed with the Bluetooth range at some spots I would be 50-60ft away and it was still very clear.

The battery life is great and it's a great companion beside my pool, on the boat, and in my living room.

The overall sound is better than all the "premium" portable audio devices I looked at the big box stores.

You will be impressed with the sound from such a small speaker. It's also a lot nicer to carry around than the giant job site radios.
on December 21, 2014
Friends suggested this speaker, but it still surpassed my expectations. Impressive unit. Beautifully crafted, clean lines, elegant and understated. Opened the box and had it paired to two devices and playing tunes in under 5 minutes. Really simple and intuitive interface. Cranked it up and was really impressed - sound quality is astounding for such a small unit. Even the packaging was top notch. Love it!
on December 31, 2014
Great speaker, with amazing sound! Love that it is also an fm radio :)