countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on September 8, 2014
So far so good. Looks good and works perfectly so far. I don't really like Windows 8 but I may once I get used to it. Very good value for the money. This one has enough memory to run the Windows 8 properly unlike some others with less memory in this price range.
on September 11, 2014
Do not buy this laptop! The Asus company is absolutely terrible. I purchased this laptop and it out of nowhere stopped turning out after I had it for 3 days and had hardly touched the thing. I called customer support and they told me I was have to send it away for repairs. I was unable to do so because I was moving to London for work in a week and they said it would not be back in time. I explained my situation and all they said was they wish they could help but there was absolutely nothing they could do... They did not at all take responsibility for the fact that their brand new product was faulty. I ended up having to pay the store $200 extra to get a new laptop shipped out by express mail. Not at all impressed with Asus and their terrible product.