countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on June 17, 2016
Excellent produit , ça sonne vraiment mieux que mon Bose , plus gros mais wow ...se connecte en wi fi ou Bluetooth ..ça vaut le prix si vous voulez avoir un Systeme puissant et qui s'adapte à tous les styles ..autant rock que classique ... Un Must
Super bien emballé , ultra rapide ..5 etoiles sur tout
on January 17, 2016
It took a little effort to sort out the bluetooth and airplay (more so the airplay). It was my first airplay device and I've heard rumors that there were issues with 2.4 vs 5ghz networks yada yada. In the end, it seemed to be doing something through my computer that helped officially make it visible via wifi/airplay and since then, it's been a couple weeks and working awesome. I love how simple it is to connect to airplay. Especially if you wanna switch from device to device (usually someone elses phone).

Speaker is setup in my bedroom which is fairly large 12x13 and it has no problem filling the room full of sound. Speaker sounds good overall and never really gets passed about half volume. Hard to believe a 5" speaker or whatever it uses can put out the type of sound it does.

Not a cheap buy-in by any means, but after scouring the internet, this was the one I finally decided on and I'm 100% happy with it. Airplay is definitely the cats meow! All wireless speakers from here on out will have it (not that I need much given how small my place is.