Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports tools

Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon January 5, 2017
I've purchased Jiva Organic Turmeric Powder from amazon a few times in the past years.
I use it to make "Golden Paste", which is combination of Tumeric, Coconut Oil, and fresh ground black pepper. It's an amazing anti-inflammatory and works quickly. I've been able to almost completely stop using ibuprofen for joint and lower back pain because of it.

Anyway, the ingredients have to be fresh in order to be effective and I've never had a problem with this brand.
I was happy to see these smaller packages as an add-on item for a good price of $4.79. I bought 4 at once. Because they're individually packaged it should stay fresher even longer.
on January 3, 2017
This was delivered quickly, but interestingly, the two packages I bought were delivered separately!? Plus the packaging was different than shown in the photo. Regardless, it all appears to be the same thing, and I'm happy with the product. Thanks.
on May 19, 2016
Purchased this spice because I heard it had many health benefits however, later found out that with some of the medication I am on that I should not be using this spice.
on December 16, 2015
Some people said they hate the taste and had to mix it with other food, but not me! I made this into golden paste and I have to hold back so I won't overdose myself.
on May 21, 2015
I'm very pleased with this Turmeric. I had some that I had recently bought from the local grocery store, and actually thew that one away, after tasting this superior product. Very pleased, and will buy more.
on January 3, 2017
As long as the price stays stable I will be reordering it.
on July 16, 2015
It's first quality and I use it in infusions in the morning and it makes a clear and soft beverage. I also use it with different meals and it adds a nice flavour. It's anti-inflammatory properties are most important to my health.
on July 7, 2016
Good price..good product
on January 21, 2016
Very happy with quality of product
on October 18, 2015
very good quality Turmeric, smells very good

See 1 answered question