countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Home All-New Kindle vpcflyout Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 17, 2016
I do really like this printer. You can sign up with HP to get puzzles delivered to your printer automatically and that is pretty neat. My only issue (and for some reason it annoys me a lot) is that at least once almost every print job the printer won't pick up paper from the tray correctly and then says there is a paper jam. There is no jam! The printer will then refuse to do anything until it thinks it clears the print path. I have to keep a piece of junk paper to feed into the output path so the printer thinks it has cleared the jam. Really a pain for a new printer.
on November 4, 2014
I have bought this printer to replace my 8600, which frankly died too soon. That being said, this printer and its predecessor are truly great work horses. Easy setup, and no disappointment.

My use of the printer for the most part is limited to printing documents, and scan to email function, and it does not disappoint in either of these departments.

I would not hesitate to recommend this or nay other printer from the 86xx series
on May 29, 2016
Excellent product so far. Bought it for my dad who has been running a separate printer, scanner, fax machine, and copier, each of which basically antiques! This machine replaced all 4 of them and does much more than all the others, all the while faster, more efficiently, looks a lot better, and keeps the office clear. Works very very well!
on July 7, 2016
This is an excellent multi-function unit. Replacement ink (4 cartridges) is about $125 but they last 6 months with daily use. Very good value. Scanner is fast. I have bought 8 of these units for my small business. Be alert to choose the 8620. The 8610 is not a comparable unit.
on June 15, 2016
Sucker product. $200 for the printer. Six months later printer will not print unless your change all three color and black white cartridges. Panic to print boarding passes. Walmart charged $93.90 for the 4 cartridges. Found Amazon "FreeSub equivalent 4 cartriges (+extra B&W) for $20.
on March 9, 2016
Too soon to know if the product will meet all expectations. All I can honestly say at this time is the product was delivered on time, was simple to set up, and appears to be working well at the moment.
on October 6, 2015
This printer can't feed card stock or photo paper. When I use this type of paper, the printer message says out of paper when it tries to load the paper -- but it's not out of paper! Regular paper works ok. But it can't handle card stock or photo paper.
on May 2, 2015
What a nightmare. We have a law office so need a printer that can do AUTO SELECT and pull paper from either letter or legal. This one would not do it even though it says it has the capability. We spent hours on the phone with support and they gave up. So we took it back to Staples and exchanged/replaced it. The 2nd one could not do it either. Every time you print a legal page you have to select it on properties on your doc AND go to the printer settings and change it to the legal default tray. So 1 to 2 minutes each print of a page. The second one then developed DEEP scan lines so we could not scan or email. We called HP again - and they spent an hour and then said they would replace it. WE said no thanks we have to run a business and returned it the Staples for the second time. This was our 3rd and LAST HP for life - stay away from this one it is a very poor piece of work. But STAPLES were really good - they did their best for us but this HP product was a disaster.
on June 22, 2016
Working great; one phone support call to get the driver updated, resolved in a single call.
on April 23, 2016
It's a great little printer so far.