boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Style Name: base|Change

on September 19, 2017
at this price point there are better options. The Image quality isn't as good as say an Olympus camera in the same price point.
I like the connectivity options though on this camera. my last m4/3 was an e-pl5 and it took better pics than this one
on June 17, 2015
Exactly what I needed. The quality is amazing and the wi-fi capability is fantastic. Good camera size, the battery life is okay. Thinking about getting an additional battery for travelling since the amount of time I'd like to use the camera exceeds the battery life of one. The 180 degree flip up LCD screen is what sold me on getting the camera vs. the a6000 which only tilts to a maximum of 90 degrees. Perfect camera for the any beginner (like myself) looking for a better quality camera than your typical point-and-shoot.
on May 11, 2017
Great product. I wish it came with a charger, but you can easily buy one off of amazon. I have owned the camera for a little over two weeks and it works as expected.
on February 4, 2016
Love it! Best hand held camera.. I'm so glad I bit the bullet and purchased this
on December 7, 2015
The camera has so many great features. I was really interested in finding a camera that could take videos and could have the screen flip up so I could watch what I was doing as I was filming (I just need to wait for the tripod I ordered to arrive!). It takes really great photos and has a lot of different features on the camera itself.
on April 14, 2016
I don't know much about cameras but this made my photos look approximately 1000 times better than the photos from my iPhone. Beautiful Colour quality and razor sharp images. The white housing is super cute too.