HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM InterDesign Kindle Paperwhite sports

on September 14, 2017
This app does everything the other ones don't. I can finally combine my calendar and my '"to do" list in one simple program and manage them efficiently. Wonderful!
One person found this helpful
on December 5, 2014
This is a simple to use scheduler. It imports from your calendar, on some occasions rather too zealously. This appears to be able to be managed in "settings" but is awkward to set. Hence 4 stars. Otherwise, it is just what I needed.
on September 15, 2014
This app is near enough perfect and has the right amount of stuff. However it would be good if you could rotate the screen so it was not so narrow looking. Would also be good if you could get it on the android market as I would like to use it on other devices rather than just my kindle.
on August 29, 2014
The app seems to be quite interesting because it's a new way to organize your day. I actually tried to narrow down my list before and it helped me out a lot with my daily routine. With this application it's become a little easier. Would recommend to anyone looking for a simple to do list app.