HPC Deals Oculus_Go Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Amazon Everyday Kindle Paperwhite sports

on January 26, 2017
This is a GREAT phone. I love using it, I love how intuitive the commands are, and I love the keyboard. I especially love that the Blackberry Hub keeps all my messages in one place. I miss the Facebook app, but the portal to the mobile site functions much better and I found all the notifications annoying, anyway. Especially now that everything sends you a notification! I guess one more thing that I love is being able to change the LED notification colour on the phone, since I can determine, at a glance, whether I've received a text, BBM, or email. This is most useful when I have it set to silent or vibrate only. And I'm also very pleased to be able to use an old notification sound (sonar). No one seems to realize it was a phone that pinged! Also, buying with FBA allowed me to easily return the phone when the first one I received was defective. It arrived promptly and in perfect condition, and I easily shipped the defective one back to Amazon. I don't normally shop online, but when I do, I trust Amazon.ca ;)
5 people found this helpful
on March 26, 2017
Excellent. Was hoping to receive a new phone (not a refurbished one) for my girlfriend (who wanted a hardware keyboard). It was boxed and originally from Bell. Box had been opened but still appeared brand new.

So far this BlackBerry Classic has worked perfectly. The battery is incredible and she always has 40-60% left when she plugs it in at night. Also happy we can plug it in to the TV with a Slimport cable and watch Netflix or YouTube videos. Well worth the money to get a new Classic as opposed to a refurbished one, as her old BlackBerry Q5 would be dead by supper time.
2 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2018
FLAWLESS PHONE!!!....I was actually very pleasantly surprised :)

I purchased a “like new” Blackberry Classic and it was flawless. And I mean flawless. No scratches, dents...absolute perfection. I paid under $100 for the unit (which is a fraction of what others are selling it at on Amazon) and couldn’t be more happy with it. It was a replacement for my iPhone which I replaced due to security flaws/ issues.

Would 100% recommend.
on February 17, 2017
The more I use the phone, the better I like it. I'm not a big app user but I receive a good volume of emails. I am quickly getting used to the key board and like it. Because I fish on the rivers and mountain lakes, the compass and GPS comes in handy. Would I recommend it to others? If you are not a big app guy and need a good solid work horse, this is the phone for you. The phone has more options than I'll ever need. I now understand why companies issue these phones to employees.
3 people found this helpful
on June 22, 2017
I love this phone. It's heavy, the battery lasts a long time, so much is adjustable on it, and the otter box and clip it came with are excellent. I like the sound quality, and the display. Yes, I like this phone a lot.

The clip could maybe use some fine tuning. It can be held open and stays open, acting as a stand for the phone for watching movies, etc. The issue is that sometimes the clip gets nudged (it is on my hip after all) and gets forced open at bad times, and has twice resulted in torn skin on my hip. I now always wear a shirt tucked under my belt.
on March 11, 2017
hi does the blackberry package come with a 2g or 16gb memory? if yes then i didn't received it. I received the product next day after odering fast shipping, the blackberry is amazing, i like it,
but the sim card area looks very soft, feel's like it can easily bend,break.
One person found this helpful
on January 12, 2018
My husban like it. But it seems not to be easier than he thougt
on August 3, 2017
Really liking my new phone up until now. Battery last for more than two days. Very good condition as described with otter box with it. Very good deal with the price. Hoping this phone can last me awhile now.
on December 9, 2017
Great phone and received great service from source. Thank you!
on October 3, 2015
Big learning curve for someone who has never used such a sophisticated smart phone, but generally feel it's a totally superior product.