HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Kindle Paperwhite sports

on June 13, 2017
 Cosmetically, this TV is too fancy for my home. I love it. The body on this model is unreal. It's as wide my little finger. I wouldn't have guessed we're at this level of technology already. The picture is just a tad bit dim, adjusting the picture settings and upping Gamma to +1 helped with the brightness. The colours are amazing if you like cinema more so than video gaming. I find this is where Sony imaging really stands out. There's a quiet whirring from the TV in a silent room, just about as loud as my low power home theatre PC.

The only true negative is that the damn stand took my college education to figure out, sheesh.
review imagereview image
on December 2, 2015
Great TV overall. Nice clear picture and love that it's actually running Android. So much smoother than most other smart TVs. 3D can have a little cross-talk when the depth is turned up but otherwise no issues!
3 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2018
This TV is great, and the customer service is outstanding.
on February 26, 2017
Wow, j'adore, super contraste, connections internet efficace, Android assez complet
on May 27, 2017
Great TV! Video quality is excellent. Android TV setup is easy. Navigation is decent.
One person found this helpful
on July 14, 2017
Failed right out of the box and had to be returned.
on December 15, 2016
I give it five stars because it worth it. Well done Sony
One person found this helpful
on September 1, 2017
Great company to buy from. Awesome tv for great price. Just as expected from this end
on June 29, 2017
Non et for return shipping 58.00$ fou gavé thé BILL!!!
on July 21, 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse

See 1 answered question