Top positive review
Prepare Your Auditory Senses!
January 23, 2018
Astonished at the clarity and overall quality of these headphones.
• 'Vintage' cool styling. Great choice of colors.
• Coil cord alleviates tension in the cord - making them more comfortable.
• Feels as though it's built with quality materials.
• Ultra-super-soft pads.
• Neat amount of 'Rumble-your-head bass.' -clear. Really deep bass eg. > 30Hz
• Doesn't distort at all until high volume. Connected through Logitech 906's with an Audigy2 soundcard in a PC with software volumes on 10.
• VERY comfortable. Probably the most comfortable pair of headphones I've ever worn. Better than Sennheiser studios.
• Wide: I have a largish sized head, and these are have no problem with it.
• The remaining pros in other reviews you can read, I thought the above information would be helpful.
After prolonged use, yes, they are hard'ish on the ear. But only because they press my ear against my head a bit.
I don't think I've ever been so enthusiastic as after putting these on for five minutes. Listening to a high quality BluRay movie (Pearl Harbor) I had nothing but a massive smile on my face with the volume on 9, bass on 10 and during the combat scenes the rumbling was notably surprising and awesome. These replaced my in-ear earbuds - something I didn't think was possible.
The only downside to these is that they are 'on-ear." Had they been another 1/2inch large all around they would have been over the ear and I believe that would have been better. I tried a set of Dre Beats the other day - these are better IMHO.
Bought these on-sale for $92. What a steal! I'm going to buy another pair in > two months if they stay this price - in the event these ones are damaged.